celebrating special occasions

ekorey

Original Poster
My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this August with a trip to Disney with our three children. We spent our honeymoon at the GF. Does anyone have any suggestions of something special I could do to surprise him while we are there? We will be staying at the Polynesian. As he is a music teacher and a professional musician I thought something music related would be nice.

DisneyChik17

ekorey said:
My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this August with a trip to Disney with our three children. We spent our honeymoon at the GF. Does anyone have any suggestions of something special I could do to surprise him while we are there? We will be staying at the Polynesian. As he is a music teacher and a professional musician I thought something music related would be nice.

Congrats on 10 years!

You could do a gift basket. I know companies do them and get the basket to your hotle before you check in. I'm sure you can get it themed to relate to music. More people porbably know more about the baskets (links and what-not). Hope this helps, have a great trip!

tigger1968

WDW has an onsite florist that will do flowers and gift baskets in a wide variety of options. I don't know the number offhand, though. My wife and I have used them several times to surprise each other on bday or anniversary trips. They usually are in your room when you check in. Also, make sure to call CRO and let them know that this is a wedding anniversary trip for you. Quite often you may get a card from Mickey, or balloons sent to your room. I know we stayed at WL for an anniversary trip, and splurged and booked concierge level. When we checked in, I had a gift basket with wine and glasses in the room, which my wife loved. But a few minutes later, a CM delivered a chocolate cake and card to us, compliments of the resort! How cool was that! The main thing is to mention it anywhere you go, and many times the CMs will go out of their way to make the trip special for you. Make sure to mention it if you make dinner ressies, you can order special desserts and such if you like. Hope this helps! :)

bhg469

i have the perfect idea.. Hear me out. you can pay for me and my girlfriend to go with you, and we could sing to you, we arent professional singers, actually im quite tone deaf but would like the trip ;)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
*thinks* Music.. music.. music... nada.

Perhaps Cirque du Soliel - La Nouba? A good artistic show with wonderful live music.

tigger1968

mousermerf said:
*thinks* Music.. music.. music... nada.

Perhaps Cirque du Soliel - La Nouba? A good artistic show with wonderful live music.

Couldn't agree more with that....Fantastic show, very artistic, and the music is great. Great suggestion!

If you're calling the Disney Florist- the minimum amount is $45.00.. My b/f said he was gonna send me some a few days ago but all he had on his credit card was $35.00.. ha ha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom