CBR Pool Update

wpxc

Just thought I'd post another update on the pool. It appears the pool reopen date has been pushed back unfortunately, according to some CMs this is because of training that needs to be done for the new pool to be opened safely. They are now looking at the first week of September sometime, no definitive date has been set.

As far as construction it appears the pool is pretty much up and running and most of the remaining construction is on the pool deck and nearby buildings. Officially there are two large hot tubs, two slides (one longer enclosed tube slide and the old slide, slightly refurbished), a zero-depth entry, kid's play area (as pictured before), and the old cannons on the pool will be working again! There is also a fence encircling the entire pool deck and I believe there are three entrances (two near the OPR building and one near the bridge from Aruba/Jamaica).

If anyone has any questions regarding the pool please let me know and I will do my best to answer them or find out the answer. :)

I will also try to get some more up to date pictures ASAP (aka..when Fay passes)

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom