CBR holding your luggage

danielle moody

Original Poster
Has anyone had CBR hold your luggage till your room is ready? We are going on December and are flight is landing at 10:45 am i know we cant check in till 3 will they hold your bags so you can go to a park?

TheMouseFan

I would check in as soon as you get there. There very well may be a room available for you when you arrive. If there isn't, you should be able to leave your bags with bell services to pick up later or have them deliver to your room once it is ready. I would also recommend online check-in so you can let them know that you will be arriving early. Have a great trip!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
As mentioned above, you don't need to wait until 3 p.m. to check in. Check in whenever you arrive so that your MagicBands are activated for use. And there is always a chance your room may be ready.

If you are utilizing Disney's Magical Express (and put the tags on your checked luggage) your bags will be transported to CBR for you and will be placed in your room when it is ready. You won't need to be there.

You can stow your carry-ons with Bell Services if your room is not ready when you arrive. You can also stow your checked luggage if you opt not to use DME. However, Bell Services WILL NOT put your items in your room unless you are present. (You are also free to pick up your belongings from Bell Services and haul them to your room yourself.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom