CBR Buses

cslafferty

Original Poster
What is the order of the bus stops at CBR? This is our first stay there, and I've read that the main complaint is the buses because the resort is so large. We will be in a pirate room and am wondering if that is one of the first or one of the last stops. Would it be worth it to walk to a different stop?

Rob562

Buses generally follow two routes through the resort. Both run clockwise around the resort, but because the buses enter through two different gates, they differ on which is the first and last stop.

It's been a while since I've stayed, but I *think* most park buses start at Jamaica and end at Trinidad Sough (which is where all Pirate rooms are). Disney Springs buses start at Martinique and end at Barbados (with Trinidad South in the middle of the run).

-Rob

Weather_Lady

We stayed at CBR for 8 days, just two weeks ago (11/14-21), in Trinidad North. We are thrilled with the bus service, and rarely waited even 10 minutes for a bus to/from our desired park.

The bus route -- all day, every day, coming and going, for every park (we did not visit Disney Springs) was Jamaica first, then Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, Old Port Royale, Trinidad North and Trinidad South (where the pirate rooms are located).

The stops are only about a minute apart, so even though we were in Trinidad North (the 6th stop when returning from a park), we didn't feel like we wasted lots of time on the bus (and of course, that also meant we were the 6th stop to get picked up, so we had a shorter trip out to each park). As far as I can see, the only downside to Trinidad South (or to any of the stops later on in the route) is that there's an increased chance you'll encounter a standing-room-only bus.

I can say, for what it's worth, that although we took buses to parks about 14 different times during our stay at CBR, usually from Trinidad North but a couple of times from Barbados, we never once encountered a bus that got so full that it couldn't stop at every depot and complete the route, so even though you'll be at the "end of the line" for pick-ups, you shouldn't suffer from less frequent service than the other depots. Also, there will be wait time displays at your bus depot giving you an estimated arrival time for the next bus to your destination. Take them with a grain of salt, but in a good way: we found that in addition to the buses shown on the displays, other, "unadvertised" buses to the same destination often showed up several minutes before the projected time.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom