Cave of Wonders

StitchCrazy626

Original Poster
This ride would replace the excuse for a ride called Aladdins Magic Carpet Ride and would be a indoor roller coaster. They would have to find a alternate place for this ride of course. The entrance would be the entrance to the cave of wonders and you would get on "magic carpets". You wait inside the cave, looking at the "gold" and "jewels". When you get to the loading area, you get on a magic carpet and go up the hill. While you slowly go up, you see the lamp and when you reach the top, you stop and the projection changes, showing Abu touching the giant jewel. Then, you drop and start on a roller coaster ride through the cave of wonders. At some points it will get pitch black, and there will be bright flashes and loud noises. Near the end, you would go up a final hill and see Jafar asking for the lamp, then you will drop and the ride will end with the genie singing You Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me.

I think they should put that in MGM because it's part of a movie, and they need to draw more people to MGM they need more rides most people go to MGM to ride Rockin' Roller Coaster! and tower of tarrow etc. But overall i think that ride would be a greak ride. Except for the fact that i dont like drops!:lol: lol
So keep on pushing this Idea at the Imagineres and maybe it will come through! Not meaning to get off track but does any one know how long it takes to get a ride Idea and then to actually begin Construction?!?! I'd love to kno!

MickeyMan101

stitchcastle

This is an awesome concept! However I would like it to be a bit more tame since Aladdin is such a kiddie-friendly theme. I think it would be better off if you use the Test Track/Journey to the Center of the Earth's ride system and give it a Cave of Wonders Overlay which would in turn make all the jewels and piles of gold and huge caverns part of the ride itself :)

mikesimp31

this ride NEEDS to be built!

They should really consider this idea, I have been thinking about it for years as well and yes the ride would start out ascending towards the lamp and kick into overdrive when abu touches the jewel lol. But the path of the ride should be just like the movie, with trying to outrun the lava and spiraling 90 degrees down into another room or someting and then reaching some high point to come across jafar and then go backwards since in the movie he throws aladdin down and stuff. Then the ending should be the genie getting everyone to safety. Even if its not an actual coaster some kind of high tech virtual reality thing could be very cool lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom