Cars

moulds

Original Poster
Hey everyone the movie cars is coming out on DVD November 7, 2006. You can preorder it on Disneyshopping.com its currently $20. And you get a $10 Certificate if you preorder it.

metscool

Wait. Cars is coming out already. Wow this year is going by fast. It was just last week that movie left the movie theater that I work at.

Kriszee1

Does anybody know if they do something special for a DVD release? We will be at the world that week and my son's birthday is the 7th. He LOVES Cars. It was his 1st big boy movie and I know he'll get a kick out of anyhing they do there with the release.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: . I can't wait for the DVD!

DisneyBride94

All I know is that Mater and Lightening McQueen are in the MGM Stars & Motor Cars parade.... search for my name and you'll find my thread about CARS character sightings--some folks provided some good answers as to where you can find Mater & McQueen.

My 2, 4 and 6 year old kids are going to go beserk when they see these guys...they LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie... We'll be pre-ordering for certain! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom