Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper

triparkal

Original Poster
Hey there if anyone was interested... Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper are giong to be open this easter holiday 4/13 - 4/24 from 9am to 9pm each day.
I've never seen either so i'm knida excited!
-john v

Manstorm

What a shame, we only arrive late on the 24th.:mad:
Seen COP sevseral times but never timekeepers
Hope disney change the dates upto the 26th, but doubt it

Only 12 days to go, hippee

I'm pretty sure they would be, summer is the peak season and those attractions could really eleviate some of the strain from long lines at other tomorrowland such as BLSRS and SM, I think it would be just good business to have those rides in operation.

RPMdfw

Originally posted by GaryT977
Does anyone know if they'll be open in June?

I hope so! I love COP and have never seen Timekeeper. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll be open June 4-9.

GaryT977

Originally posted by RPMdfw
I hope so! I love COP and have never seen Timekeeper. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll be open June 4-9.

Timekeeper is one of my favorite attractions. I hope you get to see it!

FLcastmember

last summer they DID NOT open in june. They were open all of July and first 2 weeks of Aug.

cop 11-6pm
tk 10-5pm

might have been the other way around now that i think about it.

pax_65

COP is one of my favorites too. Not only have I not seen it in years, my 6-year-old daughter has NEVER seen it, and we go to Disney every year. It's just never open. :(

How many of you can remember the old song before they updated the attraction in the mid 90s with the current music (which I think is actually the ORIGINAL music from the World's Fair)????

"There's a bright beautiful tomorrow"

vs

"These are the days, these are the best days, these are the best days of our life"

WDWspider

Timekeeper and CoP being closed so often do not paint a pretty picture in the whole theme of "tomorrow"-land. Will our futures be only operating when capacity demands it. Hey wait, I only work if I have to right now. :lookaroun

Seems more economical to either close these attractions or redo them so they are crowd grabbers again. I've never understood the concept of special rides only available if you come to the parks on busy days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom