Can't wait to go back!!!

Mini Magic Gatherings!

Arrived on Friday, 2 April by car from Hoosierland. Spent 10 days at Villas of Somerset off 192 at Poinciana. Nice place--3 bedrooms for $99 a night. Kids came on Sunday and Tuesday respectively. They left Saturday and Sunday. Spent $16 on tolls coming and going to airport--what a ripoff. We went to Sea World and Universal for 1 day each; rest of time at WDW. A great time was had by all. My wife and I are going back in October and staying at Pop Century for 8 days with great AP rates hopefully.

ILOVEDISNEY

Original Poster
Re: Mini Magic Gatherings!

Originally posted by ILOVEDISNEY
Arrived on Friday, 2 April by car from Hoosierland. Spent 10 days at Villas of Somerset off 192 at Poinciana. Nice place--3 bedrooms for $99 a night. Kids came on Sunday and Tuesday respectively. They left Saturday and Sunday. Spent $16 on tolls coming and going to airport--what a ripoff. We went to Sea World and Universal for 1 day each; rest of time at WDW. A great time was had by all. My wife and I are going back in October and staying at Pop Century for 8 days with great AP rates hopefully.

Would someone please comment on my trip report. It's been on here for days and not 1 measly good or bad comment. I am getting paranoid--my parents hate me, my wife hates me, my kids hate me, the WDW Magic fans hate me!!!

cherrynegra

Okay, you want to give us more details of all the fun things you and the family did? Give us more. From the little you posted, it sounds like you had fun.

ILOVEDISNEY

Original Poster
Originally posted by cherrynegra
Okay, you want to give us more details of all the fun things you and the family did? Give us more. From the little you posted, it sounds like you had fun.

Thanks for responding, Black Cherry. I feel a lot better now.

My original post did have a lot of details, but I guess no one believed we could have so much fun in 10 days at WDW, SW, IOA, and UO. I have a 10 page single spaced (I am obsessive-complusive) hour by hour report, but I doubt (there's that paranoia again) anyone would read it.

cherrynegra

You said you posted a trip report, and I went through all the threads here and I don't see anything else you posted. Maybe that's why you haven't gotten a response? You might want to repost it.

Did you eat any where on site, that would be interesting to lots of readers. Did you have any magical experiences with either cast members or characters. We LOVE to read that. I will do my trip report soon. Not too many people ever comment. It really doesnt bother me. We all make our own magic.

CAPTAIN HOOK

A "Trip Report" will usually details the parks which you visited each day - the rides/attractions you did, the dining places you visited, the parades you watched (and from where). Also, the writers opinions, likes/dislikes of each. Plus weather reports, crowd levels, who p*ssed you off, which CMs helped make your trip, what you enjoyed ETC, ETC.
ILOVEDISNEY - unfortunately, your report is little more than the outline of your trip - please give us some detail to read AND then we will comment.
Hope this helps. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom