Can't view larger pictures or video

Edna

Original Poster
I purchased a WDWMagic pass ($3.50 for one month) about a week ago. I still cannot view larger pictures or see videos. When I click to see a video - for example - I'm asked to enter my logon/password AGAIN (even though I'm already logged in). So I reenter it, but I get an error message stating the logon/password were not accepted. Now i've lost a week off my 1 month pass. How do I get this fixed? :veryconfu

Edna

Original Poster
I can log in to the site fine. but when I go to view a video, for example, I'm asked to log in again. That's when I get the error message:

Information: The username and password was not accepted, please see the help information below .

I've even gone to the h elp info section -- no luck. Can you help?<!-- <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="debug.asp"> -->

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Edna said:
I can log in to the site fine. but when I go to view a video, for example, I'm asked to log in again. That's when I get the error message:

Information: The username and password was not accepted, please see the help information below .

I've even gone to the h elp info section -- no luck. Can you help?<!-- <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="debug.asp"> -->

Hi Edna, Make sure to use the password that you have setup for the main site in your USERCP. You are trying to use your forum password, which is not the same as the mainsite password that you have set. Thanks :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom