Can't make my FP+ selections

chdice

Original Poster
I have been trying for 50 mins now. It won't bring my past 30 days. I'm giving it another 10 mins and then I'm going back to bed. Sigh.

Tom

Beta Return
Worked perfectly for us Saturday night at midnight.

I clicked around the site until it changed from 61 to 60 days. Then went right to FP+.

I assume you have properly linked your Disney Resort reservation and a valid ticket for each person in your party.

cw1982

There have been reports of people having that same issue, or variants of it, for the last week or so. My understanding, from what I've picked up from bits and pieces around here, is that it has to do with Disney updating their systems during the time that people are trying to book fastpasses. I bet that if you try again now, it'll work; if not, it's time to call Disney.

chdice

Original Poster
It started to work at 1am. My brain was in no condition to be doing that at that hour in the morning. I was able to get A&E and 7DMT so that's all that matters

cw1982

It started to work at 1am. My brain was in no condition to be doing that at that hour in the morning. I was able to get A&E and 7DMT so that's all that matters

Glad it worked out! Everything other than those two will be easy to change around for several weeks anyway, so you got the important stuff in.

chdice

Original Poster
That's what I was thinking. The past couple of times we went to WDW I don't even remember needing to use a Fastpass. But with all the Frozen craziness and the new rollercoaster- it can't hurt. Maybe after a good nights sleep tonight I'll take a look at the mess I made tomorrow.

SAV

Having just gotten back, I can say the only FP+ that wasn't available to book day of(or night before) was 7DMT and E&A. We ended up changing around my original plans and I needed to reschedule some of the days on the fly. I was still able to get the early morning times for everything and a 4th, 5th and 6th for most other days.

coltow

I opted to get up at 5 instead of stay up just in case it didn't work…I got A&E with no difficulty even for 9 ppl! I just went back in and there's still all kinds of times avail

Rob562

I opted to get up at 5 instead of stay up just in case it didn't work…I got A&E with no difficulty even for 9 ppl! I just went back in and there's still all kinds of times avail

That seems to be the case now that they've expanded the hours that A&E meet during the day. Still hard to get, but not quite as insane as it used to be.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom