Can't Make FP+ Reservations until on site....

MM311

Original Poster
If you can't make FP+ reservations until you actually arrive at your resort, will there be less of a chance to actually get times for the more popular rides? For example we will arrive on a Friday and as our park tickets aren't available to be tied to our account until we arrive will there be much of a chance that we can get FP+ reservations for TSMM on Monday?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
If you can't make FP+ reservations until you actually arrive at your resort, will there be less of a chance to actually get times for the more popular rides? For example we will arrive on a Friday and as our park tickets aren't available to be tied to our account until we arrive will there be much of a chance that we can get FP+ reservations for TSMM on Monday?
There is a higher chance of not getting them. Right now since they are still testing you should be able of get most of your FP+ choices.

MM311

Original Poster
Thanks for your response, it kind of stinks (as I have posted in other threads) because we have purchased our package through RunDisney for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon and I guess the way they do things is not tie your actual tickets to your reservation until you check-in. It's kind of a bummer because we are staying a week after the race, and if trade off for getting a small discount is to not be able to get fast passes I may reconsider booking through them next time.

Clamman73

I was shuffling some of my fastpass picks around yesterday for my trip next week and could still pick any park with anytime for the rides. Who knows how it will be after full implementation...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom