Can't make fastpasses for entire party

KTaylor

Original Poster
I have tried 5 times this morning to make Epcot fastpass selections for my party of 5, but every time I get to the last screen it tells me two of our members aren't able to use Mymagic+ system. So I push cancel and do all of it again and then it will kick out a different two people then the last time. I don't want us to all have different fastpass times.

ddrongowski

I have tried 5 times this morning to make Epcot fastpass selections for my party of 5, but every time I get to the last screen it tells me two of our members aren't able to use Mymagic+ system. So I push cancel and do all of it again and then it will kick out a different two people then the last time. I don't want us to all have different fastpass times.
Go to guest relations or the front desk. That's the only solution I can give you. Sorry, but it will waste a lot of your vacation time. But Disney doesn't really care.

KTaylor

Original Poster
Are all of your tickets connected to your My Disney Experience account? That was my problem.
I was able to customize bands for everyone so I would assume so and it changes the people that I can't do every time sometimes I can't even do them for my own band.

KTaylor

Original Poster
Go to guest relations or the front desk. That's the only solution I can give you. Sorry, but it will waste a lot of your vacation time. But Disney doesn't really care.
We wont be there for 59 days so if it is already giving me this many problems then we wont use the system. Going between Christmas and New Years means we will be waiting in lines and stuff all day anyway so I don't want to waste more of the little time we have at guest relations.

ddrongowski

We wont be there for 59 days so if it is already giving me this many problems then we wont use the system. Going between Christmas and New Years means we will be waiting in lines and stuff all day anyway so I don't want to waste more of the little time we have at guest relations.
I misunderstood you. Sorry, I thought you were at WDW presently. The only suggestion I can give you is to call them on the phone and do the WDW phone q&a dance.

awoogala

As of this weekend, it's the system. Happened multiple times, when I called, they said to try again Monday. Others have been told to try again Tuesday. The system is screwed up right now (In my bad attempt at tech talk).

Donal Duck

I made FP+ reservations at midnight this morning. It took me 2 hours. System was very slow and there is a lot of screens you have to go
through.
I had the same problem. I always selected my entire party but sometimes only 2 or 3 of us would be booked.
I deleted the FP+ reservations and started over. It happened a lot but deleting and starting over worked for me.

There is currently a delay in the system. I change the times of 2 of my FP+ resv but at first it showed the old times but then it shows the old and the
new times. It actually show 2 time for each attraction.
I called Disney tech support and she said there is a delay in the system that is causing it.
She also said there is a bug in the system that is causing the problem with some members getting FP+ and my whole party. They are aware of it.
They just put a new fix in the system but it didn't fix this issue.

Texas84

I was able to customize bands for everyone so I would assume so and it changes the people that I can't do every time sometimes I can't even do them for my own band.

You don't need tickets to customize bands. Just a resort reservation.

schmulie14

We had this issue yesterday. When we got to the screen that said some of our group members weren't eligible we hit the back button. Then we just hit next without changing any of our selections and it worked. It took a couple back and next cycles for some days, but we eventually got every day scheduled. :)

KTaylor

Original Poster
We had this issue yesterday. When we got to the screen that said some of our group members weren't eligible we hit the back button. Then we just hit next without changing any of our selections and it worked. It took a couple back and next cycles for some days, but we eventually got every day scheduled. :)
thank you so much for letting me know I will try again!!!

TheMouseFan

@KTaylor I have also heard that you can make FP+ for some members of your party and then go back later and copy them to the members of your party that you couldn't originally make them for. That way you get the ones you want, and don't take a chance of missing out by waiting until you can schedule all of them together.

Followmik

Went through the same troubles yesterday, we're a party of 2, so my girlfriend was kicked out each time I wanted to make plans. I cancelled FP+ reservations and logged in again a few hours later, no more troubles of this kind ! I guess you can only keep trying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom