Can't make Fastpass selection! Help!

riogirl

Original Poster
My trip is 60 days out and when I go onto the Disney site to make my Fastpass selections the only days highlighted are not up to my dates of my trip. My bands need to be completed by a certain date according to the site, but how can this be done if the calendar does not shoe my dates! Thanks

SAV

You may be a little confused. If you want to customize your bands, they need to be completed by a certain date or you will just get Gray ones. This has nothing to do with picking your FP+'s.

As for picking the FP+'s, the 60 days is Orlando time, so maybe you are counting incorrectly and are actually at 61 days and still have a day to go.

DisneyJoe

My trip is 60 days out and when I go onto the Disney site to make my Fastpass selections the only days highlighted are not up to my dates of my trip. My bands need to be completed by a certain date according to the site, but how can this be done if the calendar does not shoe my dates! Thanks
What type of tickets do you have? Are they linked to your account?

Is your resort reservation or MYW package linked to your account?

Someluck

You may be a little confused. If you want to customize your bands, they need to be completed by a certain date or you will just get Gray ones. This has nothing to do with picking your FP+'s.

As for picking the FP+'s, the 60 days is Orlando time, so maybe you are counting incorrectly and are actually at 61 days and still have a day to go.

SAV- I live on the west coast where 9PM equals midnight in Orlando. Will I be able to pick my FP+ at a little after 9 PM my time or will I have to wait until midnight my time?

Daveeeeed

Do you have a seasonal/annual pass, or is it just a standard park hopper, single park ticket, also I believe you will still get your bands it is just a matter of choosing the color I believe.

Rob562

SAV- I live on the west coast where 9PM equals midnight in Orlando. Will I be able to pick my FP+ at a little after 9 PM my time or will I have to wait until midnight my time?

As long as there are no parks open beyond midnight Eastern time on Day 61, yes you will be able to make FP+ choices at 9 pm Pacific.

-Rob

Someluck

As long as there are no parks open beyond midnight Eastern time on Day 61, yes you will be able to make FP+ choices at 9 pm Pacific.

-Rob
Thanks for the response. I looked for other posts to see if I could find an answer and didn't; so, I am very glad to hear from you!

riogirl

Original Poster
What type of tickets do you have? Are they linked to your account?

Is your resort reservation or MYW package linked to your account?

Yes my ticket and reservations are all linked to my account. we already chose our colors for the bands and as I understood it, we can choose our fast passes 60 days in advance. Tomorrow is our 60 day mark and the calendar on the site only is 30 days out.

Tuvalu

Yes my ticket and reservations are all linked to my account. we already chose our colors for the bands and as I understood it, we can choose our fast passes 60 days in advance. Tomorrow is our 60 day mark and the calendar on the site only is 30 days out.
You will be able to see all your dates tomorrow when your 60 day booking window opens. The calendar will only show the current 30 days (it's the default setting, since off-site guests can only book 30 days out. )

riogirl

Original Poster
Everything worked out as you all told me! at our 60 day mark our whole vacation dates opened and I was able to do my fastpasses in a few minutes! Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom