Can't make ADR at 60 days, so 60 + 5 not working either

pdude81

Original Poster
I'm trying to make reservations and it won't even search past 1/4 without giving the following error:

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."

60 days should be 1/5 though and I have a room from 1/5-1/10. I was able to make park passes in the resort bucket so I know it's linked properly (shows in "future plans"). Also I should be able to search for 1/5 even if no hotel reservation. Is anyone else having issues? Have I done the math wrong?

nickys

Premium Member
I'm trying to make reservations and it won't even search past 1/4 without giving the following error:

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."

60 days should be 1/5 though and I have a room from 1/5-1/10. I was able to make park passes in the resort bucket so I know it's linked properly (shows in "future plans"). Also I should be able to search for 1/5 even if no hotel reservation. Is anyone else having issues? Have I done the math wrong?
Online opens at 6am, I think you’re a few hours too early.

pdude81

Original Poster
Thanks. I thought I was already a day late and should have been able to do 1/5 as of yesterday, but perhaps my math was off. Calendar was showing all the days but wouldn't let me search when I posted overnight.

Flew/drove back late last night so I wasn't up for early rise today. Its open now for reservations for me though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom