Can't find the answer...

durangojim

Original Poster
Searched bit still can't find the answer. If I make FP+s at one park but go to another park on the same day, can we get fps at the other park?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Searched bit still can't find the answer. If I make FP+s at one park but go to another park on the same day, can we get fps at the other park?
If you bring your card (not the band) with you to the second park then, at the moment, you can utilize the older FP system.

You cannot make FP+ reservations across parks at the moment.

durangojim

Original Poster
If you bring your card (not the band) with you to the second park then, at the moment, you can utilize the older FP system.

You cannot make FP+ reservations across parks at the moment.
Thanks. When you say card I'm assuming you mean ticket?

JohnD

Not FP+ but if a ride has the standard FP that issues paper passes by scanning your ticket/pass, yes you can still use those.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Thanks. When you say card I'm assuming you mean ticket?
No. I mean your Key To The World Card, which is your ticket, but it's also a charge card and your room key.

The bands are not compatible with the older Fastpass machines. So, you have to have one of the KTTW cards.

If you purchased separate tickets (plastic or paper, as long as they have the magnetic strip), those will work fine as well in the older FP machines, but if you did that, I suspect you won't be getting a band, and therefore can't do FP+...

durangojim

Original Poster
No. I mean your Key To The World Card, which is your ticket, but it's also a charge card and your room key.

The bands are not compatible with the older Fastpass machines. So, you have to have one of the KTTW cards.
If you purchased separate tickets (plastic or paper, as long as they have the magnetic strip), those will work fine as well in the older FP machines, but if you did that, I suspect you won't be getting a band, and therefore can't do FP+...

Actually there's 6 of us. 4 bought tickets from undercover tourist and have them linked to our magic bands (we're all staying on property) and two of us have premier passes. I'll just make sure we all take our tickets just in case. I've already got FP+s for each day, but we're park hoppers so I wanted to know about the other parks. Thanks.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Actually there's 6 of us. 4 bought tickets from undercover tourist and have them linked to our magic bands (we're all staying on property) and two of us have premier passes. I'll just make sure we all take our tickets just in case. I've already got FP+s for each day, but we're park hoppers so I wanted to know about the other parks. Thanks.
Yep then, bring your tickets / premier passes with you when you park hop, and you will still be able to use the older FP system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom