Can't find my registered event on Active.com, should I be worried?

durangojim

Original Poster
My wife and I are both registered to run the 10K during the Marathon Weekend, but when I go to active.com with either of our account, it doesn't show any events. We both have the confirmation emails. Is this normal or should I contact Disney to make sure there's not a problem?
Thanks!

LindsayLoves

Well mine isn't there either and I vaguely remember that happening in the past and a small freak out on my part. I did just log in to active via a rundisney link to see the prices for the dooney and Burke pre-order and it recognized me there so I feel much better. If you're worried maybe try that route for some confirmation.

durangojim

Original Poster
Well mine isn't there either and I vaguely remember that happening in the past and a small freak out on my part. I did just log in to active via a rundisney link to see the prices for the dooney and Burke pre-order and it recognized me there so I feel much better. If you're worried maybe try that route for some confirmation.
Could you pm me the Downey and Bourne link. My wife has tried to order it but can't find out how.

FerretAfros

For some reason, runDisney races almost never link to my Active account. Of the ~15 events I've registered for in the last 3+ years, only one of them has ever shown up. As long as you got the confirmation email back when you registered, you should be fine

On a related note, am I the only one who never gets any of the race update emails? I do a good job of staying connected in other ways, but I think it's odd that I never get anything about the upcoming races. Just the occasional spam from Marathon Photo...

LindsayLoves

Kristia

You should be able to confirm your registration on the RunDisney website. They have a confirm reservation button. I know this happened too me last year also and I was a bit freaked out. When I went to add a race time, both my husband and I were registered so that made me feel much better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom