Can't decide b\w citrico or artist point?

ngynnhu

Original Poster
So we are gonna be celebrating our anniversary and we can't decide on either citrico's or artist point. Which one would you think is better? Any help would be appreciated.

LowesChevy

Between the two, I choose Citricos. They have great food and outstanding service. The past few times I have been to Artist Point, I have been underwhelmed by both the food and service, especially this past trip in Oct.

worldfanatic

A third thumbs up for Citrico's. It's one of Disney's best!:D
I tried Artist Point 3 years ago and thought it was good, but not outstanding.
If I'm able to get my reservation at the Wilderness lodge this summer, I'll probably give Artist Point another try. But Citrico's is a sure thing!!

dani_california

Oh no! sorry to be complicated, but I go for AP!!
Maybe we just get good luck when we go there but it has always been wonderful. Chef Al is a great host - especially if you tell him that you don't like mussles - he MAKES you like mussles :lol:

I'm going in 11 days and the first port of call is AP. Although if I was to point out one disappointment it would be that they have dumbed down the menu a little bit (as have most places in WDW IMO). They don't do the filet mignon whereas Citricos still do I believe. Don't get me wrong though, Citricos is also excellent, I don't think either will disappoint :slurp:

PoohBear119

I've never tried Citrico's, but AP has become a must for DH and I. If u want to enjoy northwestern fare(salmon or buffalo), try AP. I have never had a problem there. Love it!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Like above never been to Citricos but been 5 times to AP. Had dinner there last Friday, an excellent meal.

Only negative is how some folk choose to dress, OK no need to shirt and tie, but for god sake wear something that looks like you havent come straight from bed.

worldfanatic

Only negative is how some folk choose to dress, OK no need to shirt and tie, but for god sake wear something that looks like you havent come straight from bed.

That's a pet peave of mine too. I know it's Disney World, but c'mon.

Sure, trailer trash has to eat too. But if you want to dress like a scumbag, stay away from the Signature restaurants and go with counter service, then spend that extra money on a clean shirt, dress or maybe a comb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom