News Candlelight Processional?

heapster411

Well, the DW and I are @ our 60 day window, can't seem to find out anything about CP narrators or dining packages. Disney's web site indicates that it's going to happen, but the suspense is making me nervous. Does anyone have a clue of when they might give us some info? What are y'alls insights?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Well, the DW and I are @ our 60 day window, can't seem to find out anything about CP narrators or dining packages. Disney's web site indicates that it's going to happen, but the suspense is making me nervous. Does anyone have a clue of when they might give us some info? What are y'alls insights?

Should be very soon - last year narrators were announced October 5 and the dining packages opened for reservations on October 17:

Upvote 0

Smiley/OCD

We saw it for the first time in 2022 with Josh Gad…it was OUTSTANDING! He was great! The ONLY thing we will do differently next time is to pick a different restaurant for the meal…we ate at Biergarten, and while the atmosphere was phenomenal, the food was disappointing for us…but the grapefruit beer was great!!

Upvote 0

Eric Graham

We saw it for the first time in 2022 with Josh Gad…it was OUTSTANDING! He was great! The ONLY thing we will do differently next time is to pick a different restaurant for the meal…we ate at Biergarten, and while the atmosphere was phenomenal, the food was disappointing for us…but the grapefruit beer was great!!
I've not ever been, but it looks like a lot of fun! I've been watching Kristin Bell's new show on Netflix, which is really good. I'm very surprised that she hasn't done a lot more acting because after watching this show in my opinion she really possesses such a wide range of excellent acting talent. My wife said that she is raising kids, which is why she hasn't. I don't know. To me, personally, she could really in the future rise to be a future best picture Oscar winning actress. She is that good in this latest show. I really enjoyed her in Frozen and Josh Gad and the others. And, I really cherished when my wife gave me a cameo with the real Winnie the Pooh for Christmas one year. Off to play with sweet pooh bear. I'm so also looking forward to Josh Gad's book In Gad We Trust coming out next year:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

heapster411

Original Poster
DC, I hope your timeline is close to being right. I'd like to make our ADRs ASAP. It does help with planning. I snagged Space 220 on my last day, which is a Friday, with my luck the narrator will probably be someone we'd be dying to see and We would hate to give up Space 220. Hopefully my planets will line up and my ducks will be in a row, and things will work out! The only problem I have is I have no ducks, only squirrels and they are at a rave!
Lets Go Dancing GIF

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom