Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ok, trying to plan ahead...

Can you use MYW + dining to book a dinner package? or is it additional? I would assume you could use 1 credit for the package...?

Thanks!

ChrisQ

Ok, trying to plan ahead...

Can you use MYW + dining to book a dinner package? or is it additional? I would assume you could use 1 credit for the package...?

Thanks!

I'll be there around the same time as you, and I've been doing some research. The package does count as one Table Service credit and nothing additional. From the CM's I've spoken with, "most" Epcot TS restaurants offer the package, but you won't know for sure until you get within the 180 days. One CM told me that "chances are, the restaraunt you want to book will offer the package."

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'll be there around the same time as you, and I've been doing some research. The package does count as one Table Service credit and nothing additional. From the CM's I've spoken with, "most" Epcot TS restaurants offer the package, but you won't know for sure until you get within the 180 days. One CM told me that "chances are, the restaraunt you want to book will offer the package."

:sohappy: Le Cellier here I come!!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
It looks as though one table service credit could be used on the package last year, but Restaurant Akershus was not included.

I guess specifics will be released in early summer for this year as usual. Here's hoping for good news for you :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom