Candlelight Processional Dining Package

HappyHaunt97

Hey everybody!

Just booked our hotel and airfare for a week in early December! Was wondering if anybody has information or an experience to share regarding the Candlelight Processional dining package at Epcot? We have always just waited standby to get into the America Gardens, but the crowds last year made that more difficult than usual. If anyone has purchased the package, which restaurant (lunch or dinner) and showtime did you select? Also, how was the value for the price? We always do a Magic Kingdom Christmas Party, but have no experience with the Candlelight package.

Thanks!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hey everybody!

Just booked our hotel and airfare for a week in early December! Was wondering if anybody has information or an experience to share regarding the Candlelight Processional dining package at Epcot? We have always just waited standby to get into the America Gardens, but the crowds last year made that more difficult than usual. If anyone has purchased the package, which restaurant (lunch or dinner) and showtime did you select? Also, how was the value for the price? We always do a Magic Kingdom Christmas Party, but have no experience with the Candlelight package.

Thanks!

If you're looking to save money, there are breakfast and lunch packages which are usually cheaper.

We usually book at Marrakesh for the great food and entertainment.

Even with the promised reserved seating this buys you, you should get in line early for closer and better seats.

Upvote 0

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Hey everybody!

Thanks!

We’ve booked at both Biergarten and Le Cellier for an earlyish dinner/late lunch the two times we went. I remember there still being some daylight when we sat, so it must’ve been the first performance?

As far as value, assuming you have seen the performance, how much would you be willing to pay if the Processional was a hard ticket event with guaranteed seating?

I personally find tremendous value in the package.

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

We love the package! We opt for a lunch at Via Napoli and then we don't have to worry very much about our seats for the show. That said, we still get in line earlyish for the show we select. It's definitely worth the price. You don't really have the luxury of picking your narrator but we got lucky in 2015 with Neil Patrick Harris. The show is beautiful and I highly recommend it!

Upvote 0

ppet

We always do at least one dinner at EPCOT, so when we went at Christmas it was a no brainer for us to get the package. I have seen the standby line get extremely long. With the package you can enjoy the park without the worry of when to get in line.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Yep. Dinner package. As was said cheaper with breakfast or lunch. Also, unlike other dinner packages which usually end around 4pm, I recall you can get later dinner times (presumably for a later show).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom