Cancelled Project: Disney's Tragic Kingdom

AdventureMP4z

Original Poster
In 2018, Disney held it a press confrence. The Magic Kingdom was doing terrible revenue wise. Therefore, they were going to put it up for auction. The winning bid, for $3.12, was the Florida Institute of Correction, Florida's governing, state-level prision company. They were going to turn the fully-developed Magic Kingdom into The Tragic Kingdom. This park would be a correctional facility for unruly Disney guests and fanatics, many of whom were sentenced to long stays in the next door "hotels", The Contemporary Correctional Institue and the Grand Prison, a place where all the worst criminals were- all the characters who walked through the wrong land in the park. The thing about this park is, it's gonna be a total dystopia for "guests" or inmates, should I say. It was every Disney lover's worst nightmare. In the coming posts we will take a look at this truly terrifying project. Work was getting started, however employees soon abandoned it.

Last edited:

DisneyFreak

AdventureMP4z

Original Poster
Zany Street USA
Zany Street USA will remain in location as in the Magic Kingdom, with many changes.

Entertainment/Attractions:
  1. Festival of Failure Parade Spectacular: This parade, home to only 1 float, is all about the escape from Alcatraz.
  2. Meet Mickster in the Commisary: Meet your favorite prison bully in this food-filled location. Also, a store and the "Prison Food Cafe."
  3. Attacks of the Tragic Kingdom: A basic, “fun” interactive card game where you can upgrade- or downgrade- your prision experience.
Dining:
  1. Tony’s Taste of Freedom: A classic, American-style restaurant designed to want you to experience normal life. Costs 5 “Commissary Points (DDP Credits)”
  2. Junkie Jackie’s Parlor of Junk: Step on into this ice cream parlor for some nasty ice cream flavors, like burnt tire, guacamole, or mashed potatoes, and more.
  3. The Junkie Dining: Crappy Food, done well.
  4. Train Station Cafe: Get breakfast. Gruel, Oatmeal, and some Mashed Potatoes. Also, Pumpkin Spice Water
Shopping:
  1. The Commissary: The park's one stop shop for merchandise.
  2. The Hat Stop: Take off the hat! Show some respect.
  3. Lost and Found: Pick up your prison outfits!
Characters:
  1. "Big John"
  2. Rascal Rachel
  3. Mary Poppins
Join us soon for Yesterdayland, the second land in this park.

Attachments

• Castle_Day_Distance_MainStUSA-620x330.jpg
    Castle_Day_Distance_MainStUSA-620x330.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

AdventureMP4z

Original Poster
Yesterdayland

Yesterdayland is designed to show inmates the concept of what the world would be like should they be released into society anytime soon.

Attractions:
  1. Fastro Orbiter: A drunken, rocket-ship driving experience. The rockets spin, hurl, and twirl until you get sick. You must take an elevator to hell to get to this ride
  2. Woody's Criminal Roundup: The first Woody-themed attraction in Tomorrowland, where you must stop criminals from doing illegal things- drugs, robbery, etc.
  3. Monsters Inc Sass Floor: Get roasted or "#burned" by your fellow inmates from the Monsters Inc universe.
  4. Facepalm Mountain: Do stupid things and society, and get punished for it. I don't care if you get hit in the face in the dark, just get in the car!
  5. Nobody's Great Escape: Attempt an escape, only to be aprehended and caught. And punished worse.
  6. Tomorrowland Speedway: Learn about road rage, by screaming at other drivers. You may even get your foot run over when stepping out! You can also get pulled over.
Shopping:
  1. Tragic Kingdom Light and Power: While trying to escape, encounter this shop, and get robbed of all your money. After all, you do need that "I'm a Criminal" T-Shirt.
  2. Mickster's Stupid S**T: Pick up some stuff that Mickster wants you to have. He also wants your money.

Dining:
Ha-Ha Silly Goose. No dining here. You have to walk over to your prison for some food.

Join us soon for our first of three "Fantasyland" posts- Convict Criminal Circus.

QuasiNoFroyo

When I think of the name "Tragic Kingdom," I think of an entire park full of attractions based on Disney's saddest films, such as The Fox and the Hound, Old Yeller, Up, Bambi, and possibly my own movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom