Canceled part of a package- can we still use Fastpass?

Eyorefan

Original Poster
Ok - my aunt and cousin were set to go on our trip with us next week. We all booked our package together and where sharing a room. He had emergency heart surgery this week and so they can’t go. They have cancelled their tickets and dinning plan. My daughter and mom and I still have the room and our tickets and reservations...

Question is - are their fastpasses still good? If we take their bands with us could we use their fastpasses?

CaptainAmerica

Ok - my aunt and cousin were set to go on our trip with us next week. We all booked our package together and where sharing a room. He had emergency heart surgery this week and so they can’t go. They have cancelled their tickets and dinning plan. My daughter and mom and I still have the room and our tickets and reservations...

Question is - are their fastpasses still good? If we take their bands with us could we use their fastpasses?
No.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Fastpasses also have to be tied to admission media that was used to enter the park on that day..theres not a loophole you can exploit/

Dad 2 M & M

To be clear, even if they had kept their reservations and their tickets, it is still inappropriate to try and bring someone else's MagicBand into the parks to try and get extra FastPasses.
Heard that...people do it all the and seem to think its okay.....its without question inappropriate
Plus if you do that, your MDE account gets locked so you can’t even use your own FPs at that point.
Right....and I would hope it would be a hassle to unlock
Fastpasses also have to be tied to admission media that was used to enter the park on that day..theres not a loophole you can exploit/
Right^2..........believe the CM would get the Blue Ring error code/message band/card not used for park entrance/admittance or something similar

nickys

Premium Member
Heard that...people do it all the and seem to think its okay.....its without question inappropriate

They used to, as did the off-site “VIP Tour Guides”.

Which is why it was one of the first loopholes Disney closed, back in 2016. To get it unlocked, according to a few brave souls who posted about it, requires a trek to Guest Services and receiving a stern talking to, for a first offence. Do it again and they can refuse to unlock the account - no more FPs for that trip.

Dad 2 M & M

They used to, as did the off-site “VIP Tour Guides”.

Which is why it was one of the first loopholes Disney closed, back in 2016. To get it unlocked, according to a few brave souls who posted about it, requires a trek to Guest Services and receiving a stern talking to, for a first offence. Do it again and they can refuse to unlock the account - no more FPs for that trip.
I guess a second offense could result in more FPs on that MDE for eternity?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom