Can You Give Me Some Advice?

FantasmicFan

Original Poster
Hey, I am a HUGE WDW fan, I live in England and I have only been once which was 7 months ago and I feel in love with the happiest place on Earth! When I am 18 I would like to go over to Florida and work there during my gap, believe me that is a dream. What I'm after is some advice on how to get around this and how to make this happen for me? Advice will be highly appreciated! Thanks!

awallaceunc

You could check into the Walt Disney World College Program, though I don't know if they accept global applicants. Also, you have to stay for at least one full semester (August-Jan or Jan-May, I believe), with summers being optional... so I don't know if that would work for you. I'm hoping to do the College Program my senior year myself.

Otherwise, you can find application information on WDW's website. You'd need to look into housing and all of that too.

I'm sure there are WDW CMs/CPs here who can be of further assistance to you.

Alternatively- how do you feel about Disneyland Paris? That's quite a bit closer to you, so perhaps you could seek employment there?

-Aaron

FantasmicFan

Original Poster
Thank you for your help, Someone did actually mention DisneyLand Paris to me and that would probably be my best option, Thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom