Can you Book Two Value Rooms

Dollysmama

under the same name? We will purchasing the trip on my husbands credit card, Can he purchase both rooms? I am so excited we will be booking next week for Our 1st trip To DisneyWorld , June 26-July 3rd

New2WDW

Yes, as long as your husband is the one who checks in! I do not believe that someone else can check into one of those rooms without him being there to check in.

:veryconfu Does that make sense?

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

under the same name? We will purchasing the trip on my husbands credit card, Can he purchase both rooms? I am so excited we will be booking next week for Our 1st trip To DisneyWorld , June 26-July 3rd

Can you book more then one room under the same name? NO

Each room must be booked under the full legal names and address of the Guests who will be occupying the room. All names should be listed at the time of booking. As one person cannot be in two places at once, a guest cannot be listed as staying in two different rooms at the same time. Doing so may result in an auto-cancellation of both reservations with penalties when applicable.

Can your husband pay for both rooms with his credit card? YES

Anyone may pay the deposit and or balance of anyone else's reservation. We will just need the name, phone number, and billing address on the credit card being used, and the reservation number of the reservation being paid. If paying by check, be sure to include the reservation number in the memo section of the check.

Upvote 0

Clemson

A similar question...

I'm getting a room for my girlfriend, her friend, and myself for a week over at one of the all stars. I'm a cast member so I'm going to book the room under my name to get the bigger discount rather than under my girlfriends. Would it be possible for me to also get a room for a night at the Poly or some place similar for my girlfriend and I while also keeping the room over at the all star for her friend? I would like to do this in the middle of her stay here, so it would be something like all three of us at the all star for 3 or 4 nights, then a night at the Poly with just my girlfriend and myself while her friend stays at the all star, and then for the rest of the visit, all of us back in the same room at the all star?

Upvote 0

ELopez

Same here. We booked 2 rooms under the same name - just have to have your husband check in (and probably out, if necessary).

On a side note - if you are going the week preceding July 4th - you probably want to go ahead and get those rooms reserved.

Upvote 0

Rob562

A similar question...

I'm getting a room for my girlfriend, her friend, and myself for a week over at one of the all stars. I'm a cast member so I'm going to book the room under my name to get the bigger discount rather than under my girlfriends. Would it be possible for me to also get a room for a night at the Poly or some place similar for my girlfriend and I while also keeping the room over at the all star for her friend? I would like to do this in the middle of her stay here, so it would be something like all three of us at the all star for 3 or 4 nights, then a night at the Poly with just my girlfriend and myself while her friend stays at the all star, and then for the rest of the visit, all of us back in the same room at the all star?

I've heard that the Disney reservation system doesn't like reservations under the same name at two different hotels for the same date. It may allow it at first, but at some point in the future if they do a "sweep" of the reservations, it might detect them and cancel them out. (It keeps people from making two reservations with the intent of only eventually keeping one, thereby holding up an extra room that could otherwise be booked by another Guest).

It'd probably be best to put the one-night reservation in the other Guest's name.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Dagger

Maybe if it was a side by side room it'd be different than a different resort. I know for value resorts there's a room limit, so what do you do if you have like 5 children? :shrug:

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I have two rooms at Pop for next weekend, though they are each booked under different names. I paid for the deposit for both rooms with my card, but was able to put my friends' names on the reservation. I did this so they could get the AP discount for the room. The reservaionist assured me that would be fine, I jsut had to be present at check in, which I will be, since we're arriving together.

Upvote 0

Champion

Maybe if it was a side by side room it'd be different than a different resort. I know for value resorts there's a room limit, so what do you do if you have like 5 children? :shrug:

Two per bed?

When you have that many people in a family (I have 3 siblings), a few days close together isn't the end of the world.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Two per bed?

When you have that many people in a family (I have 3 siblings), a few days close together isn't the end of the world.

First POP doesn't allow 5 people per room unless the 5th person is a baby under the age of 3. Second, since the hotel only has two double beds it can be tight to say the least. And, finally, this is vacation, why should you cram in and be uncomfortable, not to mention by the end of the trip everyone will be at each other's throats because of being in too close quarters. Togetherness is highly overrated.

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Yes, you absolutely can book 2 rooms with the same credit card. We have done it every year for many years and it has never been a problem. In fact this year we have 2 rooms at the Pop Century in April, rooms are connecting because we put our 2 kids in the one room and DH and I are in the other. We do this because my Dh snores SOOOOOOO loud that the kids would never get a minutes sleep if we were all in the same room. We have booked 2 rooms at AS movies, AS sports, AS music and now at Pop, we have never had a problem. My sis lives in Fla and is an annual passholder, in the past she has booked the rooms to get the discount for all of us (they can book up to 3 rooms no questions asked). The only problem with that is she MUST be there to check everyone in. She lives 3 hours from WDW and doesn't always check into the resort on the same day as we do because of work. so the past few years we just book the 2 rooms on our own(unfortunately we don't get the great discount she does).

Upvote 0

Champion

First POP doesn't allow 5 people per room unless the 5th person is a baby under the age of 3. Second, since the hotel only has two double beds it can be tight to say the least. And, finally, this is vacation, why should you cram in and be uncomfortable, not to mention by the end of the trip everyone will be at each other's throats because of being in too close quarters. Togetherness is highly overrated.

Obviously I meant 2 rooms.

2 2
2 1

I'm sorry, next time I'll explain my reasoning down to the level of my audience.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom