Can we take a second to appreciate must do Disney.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Before and after the parks I would would always watch it. I have no idea why. Thats why we need to take a second to appreciate it, though. Also, that song they play before and after is still stuck in my head.

Making your dreams come true! Oh, living it up, love that felling!
I know why we watch it. Two words: Stacey Aswad;)

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
You're in Disney. It all better.

"Must Do Disney".....or the generic channel with park info........Heck, the Timon and Pumbaa safety videos are even gold.

Last edited:

Tick Tock

Two words: Stacey Aswad;)
Apparently she hasn't been back in awhile to film new segments. :( They've added traditional commercials for Toy Story Land and Pandora since their openings, but her segments are recycled, and she hasn't been filmed doing any on-site commentary for the new lands.

Maybe they're waiting until after SW:GE opens, and have her back to film a new loop for it all (?)

Cmdr_Crimson

Before and after the parks I would would always watch it. I have no idea why. Thats why we need to take a second to appreciate it, though. Also, that song they play before and after is still stuck in my head.

Making your dreams come true! Oh, living it up, love that felling!
This is why my Avatar is all the Female hosts of WDW Related stuff as they are Triple Babe Whammy (Referencing the Triple Mountiain Whammy in the T7MS).....IMO I liked the Top 7 Must sees versions as it was one's I saw the most of on my first solo trips...After they switched to Must Do they incorporated the majority of the past clips to this and it's now really becoming out of date...
Kryssa Mooney & Stacy Aswad for the Top 7 Must Sees Script was basically the same between both hosts but, Stacy added her charm to the mix which I like...
Kryssa Version

Stacy Version

The middle girl is Actress and Former Pink Time Force Power Ranger Erin Cahill...She's on my Avatar because she made of One of the BEST WDW vacation planners in the mid 2000's during The Happiest Celebration on Earth...

Last edited:

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Apparently she hasn't been back in awhile to film new segments. :( They've added traditional commercials for Toy Story Land and Pandora since their openings, but her segments are recycled, and she hasn't been filmed doing any on-site commentary for the new lands.

Maybe they're waiting until after SW:GE opens, and have her back to film a new loop for it all (?)
Unfortunately, because her original footage is over a decade old, i dont think she will be back for an on camera update. You can tell a difference from the instudio footage and her original in park footage. I think the only update she did in park was when Magic Bands came out, all the rest has been voice overs.

I wouldnt be surprised if they replace her soon:(

Twobitgirl

I love watching Must-Do Disney and all their Disney promo channels you get at the Dis hotels. A lot of it seems generic and just one big commercial, but it's a fixture that lets me know I'm back at WDW and I always enjoy it. I wish I could get those channels at home, even if they are on one big loop. It makes me feel happy.

Cmdr_Crimson

I love watching Must-Do Disney and all their Disney promo channels you get at the Dis hotels. A lot of it seems generic and just one big commercial, but it's a fixture that lets me know I'm back at WDW and I always enjoy it. I wish I could get those channels at home, even if they are on one big loop. It makes me feel happy.
The majority of channels have been recorded and are viewable on youtube so if you have it for your tv you can easily do this..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom