Can not update room preference...

SuperDaveSC

Original Poster
Is anyone else having an issue selecting a room/floor/building preference on MDE? When I try, using my iPad or my PC browser, all I get in the drop down is ‘select’. On past trips I have not had this issue. Just wondering.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The best and easiest way to add requests is to just call the reservation center and have them add the requests.

It has been my experience that doing it online is just too inconsistent. For some trips I had a dialogue box that I could type my requests, on other I get a pull down menu with a limited number of choices and that is if it worked at all.

Is anyone else having an issue selecting a room/floor/building preference on MDE? When I try, using my iPad or my PC browser, all I get in the drop down is ‘select’. On past trips I have not had this issue. Just wondering.
I'm having the same issue - nothing to select in the drop down menu.

James J

In the Parks
No

It was the same for me. I just called them and asked my preferences to be noted.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Oh good...this time I am not going to do club level and I just assumed that was why I could not request a specific room! Thanks for sharing and will call as I prefer a certain range of rooms. :happy: it never hurts to ask.....

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Folks? The MDE Room Request System has been BROKEN for over a year :(.

PLEASE - don't even TOUCH this thing :(. If you do? It will OVERWRITE any requests you have made by PHONE to the Reservation Center, or EMAIL to DVC Guest Services...

"Online" Room Request just does not work. And can actually cause damage. PLEASE? CALL - either the Reservation Center, or EMAIL to DVC Guest Services. You will, of course, do what you chose to do.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom