Can I sell my Disney Rewards Redemption Gift Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matches Malone

Hi folks. I've been a big WDW fan my whole life. In the early 2000's, I started going back as an adult, once a year for a few years straight. It seemed like this would become a good yearly vacation, so I got a Disney Visa to take advantage of the rewards. Wellllll, sadly I haven't been back since, so I accumulated a sizable amount of reward dollars over the years, which I have now transferred to a Disney Rewards Redemption card. I planned on using it last week for a May the 4th Star Wars item, but it sold out and now I have this gift card that I'm not likely to use. I've sold the odd gift card or two on ebay before, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has experience with this particular Rewards Redemption Card. I know I can reload more rewards to it, but I'm really not planning on using the credit card much (if at all) anyway, so I don't think there will be any more rewards forthcoming. I'd rather just sell it and take the cash. Will this be transferrable to another party just like any other gift card? Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom