Can I put my 5 day park hopper on my magic band if I' staying 3 nights at one hotel and 3 at another

amy1985

Original Poster
Hello,

I'm leaving Thursday!!! It's our first trip with our son who is seven months! During our stay, we are doing three nights at all star and three at contemporary ( we had a budget for the hotel and the only way we could swing contemporary was to save on something else) we are buying a five day hopper but I don't know if we'll have to use paper tickets to get in and use the magic bands for everything else or if they can split te ticket to do three days at all star and two days at contemporary? Has anyone done this?

Rob562

Don't think of linking the tickets to a specific Band, but rather linking it to your MDE profile. The ticket then becomes more like an e-ticket on an airline. Bands are also linked to your profile, giving you access to whatever tickets you have on your profile.

Did you get Bands for both of your resort reservations? (It should've asked you automatically for each of them) If so, each Band *should* work interchangeably regardless of which resort you happen to be at.

-Rob

amy1985

Original Poster
Thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense, especially since everything else is on MDE. What a great answer Rob! Thank you!

amy1985

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

We just returned from Disney and the tickets worked on the two bands as Rob562 thought they would. The single small problem was that I couldn't get into my room using my magic band, but the front desk fixed that in less than five minutes. I know some people are having serious problems, but for us it was flawless- our room key, tickets and credit crd were allen the band so we could go wherever we wanted and buy/ eat without needing a wallet. The fast pass+ was also fantastic- we made our fast passes each morning and got everything that we wanted (including toy story) the SINGLE caution I have is if you rent a car and drive off property, bring your wallet! We went out twice and both times got to our destination and looked at each other and said 'you have money?' and we'd have to go all the way back to the hotel

BoardwalkGlenn

Hello everyone,

We just returned from Disney and the tickets worked on the two bands as Rob562 thought they would. The single small problem was that I couldn't get into my room using my magic band, but the front desk fixed that in less than five minutes. I know some people are having serious problems, but for us it was flawless- our room key, tickets and credit crd were allen the band so we could go wherever we wanted and buy/ eat without needing a wallet. The fast pass+ was also fantastic- we made our fast passes each morning and got everything that we wanted (including toy story) the SINGLE caution I have is if you rent a car and drive off property, bring your wallet! We went out twice and both times got to our destination and looked at each other and said 'you have money?' and we'd have to go all the way back to the hotel

Glad to hear. We're doing a split stay in December and wondered if our 2 sets of MBs would contain all ticket info.

Did 1 MB work only to get you into your room at All Star and the other MB at Contemporary? Or did both work for both room locks?

amy1985

Original Poster
Glad to hear. We're doing a split stay in December and wondered if our 2 sets of MBs would contain all ticket info.

Did 1 MB work only to get you into your room at All Star and the other MB at Contemporary? Or did both work for both room locks?

amy1985

Original Poster
We needed the specific magic band for the resort we were staying in ( one for all stars, the other band for contemporary) to get into our room, but other than that, the bands worked interchangeably for the park ticket, charging and for fast pass+. I hope this answers your question, if it doesn't feel free to let me know. I hope you have a great vacation

BoardwalkGlenn

We needed the specific magic band for the resort we were staying in ( one for all stars, the other band for contemporary) to get into our room, but other than that, the bands worked interchangeably for the park ticket, charging and for fast pass+. I hope this answers your question, if it doesn't feel free to let me know. I hope you have a great vacation

Thanks! That does answer my question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom