Can I get our room card in the morning - long before check in?

akronal

Original Poster
During our Universal visit we will be arriving first thing in the morning. We have reservations at RPR but check in is not until 4:00 p.m. We plan on going to the parks in the morning when we arrive. Can we get room cards in the morning to use at the parks for the express access?

beyondthepalace

absolutly...they have early check in where you can arrive earlier in the day and check in. They will issue your room keys and will take your cell phone number. Once a room is ready, they will give you a call/leave a message. They do offer baggage hold as well! Enjoy your stay!

Hi there!

Is there an earliest time that you can take advantage of early check in at Hard Rock Hotel?

We're planning on staying at Carribean Beach, then HRH. To make the most of our first day at Universal, we'd like to leave CB early to check in at HRH as early as possible (approx. 8am ideally!).

Another thing, I don't usually take my cell phone with me on holiday, so I assume as long as I don't return before 4pm, it'll be OK to check in early?

And one finally question, I understand that Universal hotel guests can take advantage of 'Front Of Line' access to many attractions. Is there a limit of one per customer, or can you use the facility as many times as you wish?

I've never stayed on-site at Universal Orlando before, so any information would be really appreciated :D .

Thanks

Lara

beyondthepalace

minniemouseuk said:
Hi there!

Is there an earliest time that you can take advantage of early check in at Hard Rock Hotel?

We're planning on staying at Carribean Beach, then HRH. To make the most of our first day at Universal, we'd like to leave CB early to check in at HRH as early as possible (approx. 8am ideally!).

Another thing, I don't usually take my cell phone with me on holiday, so I assume as long as I don't return before 4pm, it'll be OK to check in early?

And one finally question, I understand that Universal hotel guests can take advantage of 'Front Of Line' access to many attractions. Is there a limit of one per customer, or can you use the facility as many times as you wish?

I've never stayed on-site at Universal Orlando before, so any information would be really appreciated :D .

Thanks

Lara

Not really too sure about what the earliest time is. The one time I stayed at HRH I got there at 12noon and they were cool with it. You can always call there to find out exactly.

You can definitly check in early then call the hotel say after 3 or 4ish to find out if your room is ready from a pay phone or maybe even guest services at the park.

When you check in, make sure each family member has their own hotel room key. With this room key you get UNLIMITED Express access to the attractions and shows. There used to be some confusion about this but be assured if you want to ride Cat in the Hat 30 times in a day you can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom