Can I get Magic Bands at City Hall?

kltam00

Original Poster
By now I have read enough information to understand how Fastpass+ and the MDE app work. I'm staying offsite for my upcoming trip and was wondering if I go to City Hall and ask for Magic Bands, will they issue them to fee for a fee? I hate the idea of having to wait until I arrive in the park to start scheduling my fastpasses for the day.

Rob562

Bands are for Disney resort guests only. They're not currently available for purchase.

Until something changes, off-site Guests are same-day only. (And if they *are* given advance access to FP+, you can just use your ticket, like you do for same-day FP+ now. You won't need a Band to use it)

-Rob

lazyboy97o

Because of how Annual Passholders gained early access to the advanced reservations, you might be able to book only your first night at a Walt Disney World hotel and get continued reservations on your multiday tickets.

wdwstateofmind

Because of how Annual Passholders gained early access to the advanced reservations, you might be able to book only your first night at a Walt Disney World hotel and get continued reservations on your multiday tickets.
And when you say how we got our early access you really mean how they screwed most of us and randomly selected us not based on how many times we go like they should have right?

I go multiple times a month, have had my pass for a while, and only live in Tampa...yet I'm pretty much told to stop bothering them whenever I inquire on magicbands whether it's in person or via e-mail. I shouldn't have to spend a night at the resort to get one based on the hundreds of dollars i dump into that place every month and thousands every year...to add to it, I don't know one AP holder in the Tampa area (I haven't been logging on often so maybe some of you did get them) that has a magic band...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom