Can I add to my 3 FP+ picks at the parks, day of?

mbtohill

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been covered, but trip is fast approaching and need to figure out if this is possible.

After I pick my 3 FP+ options in advance can I add more at the parks the day I am there?

As an example, I picked TT, SE and Figment for May 9th. When I arrive at the park that day can I add FP's to Soarin at the kiosks in the park?

lebeau

Sorry if this has been covered, but trip is fast approaching and need to figure out if this is possible.

After I pick my 3 FP+ options in advance can I add more at the parks the day I am there?

As an example, I picked TT, SE and Figment for May 9th. When I arrive at the park that day can I add FP's to Soarin at the kiosks in the park?

Currently, no. But there is a sruvey that suggests Disney is considering making changes. So stay tuned.

JohnD

No, but you can change your selections so long as you do it before the hour of the selection arrive. For example, if you want to change HM from 10:00-11:00 to 11:00-12:00, so long as you make the change before 10:00, you're fine. In this example, if you wait until after 10:00, you're stuck with HM from 10:00-11:00.

You can even change all three selections to another park but again, it has to be before the first selection "goes live" in that park.

lebeau

No, but you can change your selections so long as you do it before the hour of the selection arrive. For example, if you want to change HM from 10:00-11:00 to 11:00-12:00, so long as you make the change before 10:00, you're fine. In this example, if you wait until after 10:00, you're stuck with HM from 10:00-11:00.

You can even change all three selections to another park but again, it has to be before the first selection "goes live" in that park.

I thought as long as you didn't use the FP+ you could change it even if your return window had started. Am I wrong?

Skibum1970

I thought as long as you didn't use the FP+ you could change it even if your return window had started. Am I wrong?

You can change it afterward as well as long as your original selection also has availability. I had Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, and POTC in the afternoon and missed all three. I went back later in the evening and changed POTC and LM (changed to other rides) but could not change the original Peter Pan as there were no other Pan times available. I couldn't even change it to another attraction. The limit on Fastpasses is still three per day. Also, once you have used one FP+ at one park, you cannot use the remaining two FP+ at other parks. Now, you can change fastpasses between parks so long as you haven't used the first one.

Hope that this is clear as I couldn't think of a better way to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom