Can Florida Resident 4 day tickets be upgraded to weekday annual pass?

mpk1

Original Poster
I have a Florida resident 4 day ticket which is valid till June 24. Can I upgrade that to a weekday annual pass in June ? Has anybody done the upgrade this year or last? I called the help line but the rep was not clear.

Thank you,

Musical Mermaid

I thought the cast member who I got mine from at Epcot in January said something like only $100 or so more and I could get the weekday pass, but I’m not 100% on that. I also want to know if you have to upgrade before you use that last day.

tampabrad

You can upgrade as long as the pass is not fully used up or expired. You will pay the difference in price and your AP will expire 1 year from when you first used your 4 day pass.

mpk1

Original Poster
Thank you tampabrad. So looks like I would need to upgrade before using my 4th day on the 4 day pass. Or maybe I could do it on the 4th day? Does that sound right? I plan to buy the 4 day pass and upgrade if my daughter shows interest.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thank you tampabrad. So looks like I would need to upgrade before using my 4th day on the 4 day pass. Or maybe I could do it on the 4th day? Does that sound right? I plan to buy the 4 day pass and upgrade if my daughter shows interest.
Most tickets need to have at least one day left on them to upgrade so if you use that 4th day and try and upgrade, there is a good chance you will not be able to.

Also if you upgrade to an AP your renewal date will be 1 year from the first time you used the ticket. If that was something like 4 months ago you will most likely be better off buying an AP outright and being able to get a full year out of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom