can anyone help please?

simon71

Original Poster
Hey, we have booked our holiday at the dolphin through a travel agent and have heard you can now book your fastpasses 60 days in advance. I have the confirmation of our holiday but yhe reference number is just for the whole package and doesn't want to link to mde. I have emailed the dolphin but they havent got our reference number yet as we booked through a travel agent. How should I find our reservation number and park tickets number if I booked through a travel agent? Our holiday is in September so we have time I just like to make sure ive got everything ready

smaccount

I also booked through Thomson and we are taking our 6th trip in October. If you e-Mail Thomson Pre-travel (see the e-mail hyperlink here: http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/contact-us-package-holidays.html), giving them all the details of your booking - tell them you want the 12 digit resort reservation number.

Once you have the number link it to your My Disney Experience App or website and you will be good to book any ADR's and fast passes.

I hope this helps.

smaccount

Your confirmation number will not be available until you are 180 days out though . So you need to be really on the ball if you are making Adr's.

You can get your Disney Reference number from Thomson pre-travel shortly after you have booked your trip. I received mine within a month of booking but I hear that you can get it within days. You can make your ADR's 180 days before arrival (for the first 10 days of your trip, then each further day you can make another reservation) but as I have just done all of mine and I go at the start of October, you will be able to do all of yours now. Your fastpass+ can be done 60 days in advance, but as I have never experienced this I cannot comment.

Hope you have a great trip!

simon71

Original Poster
I also booked through Thomson and we are taking our 6th trip in October. If you e-Mail Thomson Pre-travel (see the e-mail hyperlink here: http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/contact-us-package-holidays.html), giving them all the details of your booking - tell them you want the 12 digit resort reservation number.

Once you have the number link it to your My Disney Experience App or website and you will be good to book any ADR's and fast passes.

I hope this helps.
thanks for all your replies, i emailed them and they said we couldnt get it from them as we booked instore, but when i last went in they didnt have a clue. we will try again tomorrow :)

smaccount

thanks for all your replies, i emailed them and they said we couldnt get it from them as we booked instore, but when i last went in they didnt have a clue. we will try again tomorrow :)

I booked in store also but I knew that the shop talking to their team at head office would not get me anywhere as they could not get it for me last year when I asked.

However, going direct to Thomson pre-travel by e-mail this year, meant that they contact Thomson resort team in Orlando and I received the reference.

Tell them you need the reference to link to My Disney Experience App and to book ADR and fast passes.

Good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom