Can an AP make fastpass for non-AP in same family?

Joshrzmeup

Original Poster
My Brother and his family have AP's and we are going with them in just over a month. My family does not have AP's, nor are any of us staying on property (for the first time, ever) so my question is, can he make all the fastpass+ reservations for the group 30 days in advance, or whenever AP's can make their reservations? If so, how do we do that? We are linked under Friends and Family.

Thanks!

CAPTAIN HOOK

My Brother and his family have AP's and we are going with them in just over a month. My family does not have AP's, nor are any of us staying on property (for the first time, ever) so my question is, can he make all the fastpass+ reservations for the group 30 days in advance, or whenever AP's can make their reservations? If so, how do we do that? We are linked under Friends and Family
I'm not sure about Ap's - but I think the easy answer is "no". In order to have FP's booked everyone will need a ticket. If you buy your tickets before the 30 day point, then you book them all together as you're linked

NeedMoreMickey

I have an AP and my husband doesn't he has a 6 day ticket and I didn't have any problems making his FP. I think it all has to do with who you let manage your My Disney Experience. My sister can make FP for me and I can make them for her, we both have our own account. If you have your tickets and can't figure it out in the website call Disney and they can walk you through linking and managing

dreamfinder

As long as a) all the people have tickets linked to their account b) are within their respective FP+ booking windows any one who has the rights within MDE to book FP+ on their behalf can book the FP+.

EvilQueen-T

I do it all the time. My granddaughter and I are AP's but my husband doesn't go often enough to justify the AP, he only does a 3-5 day trip once a year. I buy his ticket, have him on my MDE account and make ours together like any trip. I use to make all the plans for myself, granddaughter, and my sister's family who weren't APs at the time. We were linked through the friends and family on MDE. As long as they had their tickets linked to their account I was able to do all of us then too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom