Camera's at Waterparks

scritchell

All

Obviously i wont be able to use my phone in the parks (iPhone) as it isn't water proof

So what do people suggest regarding photo options?

Go-Pro? Although they are very expensive

TYIA

belledream

We've used water proof pouches to hold credit cards and stuff and never had problems. We opted for a cheapish waterproof digital camera under $150 or so. You can hold it on slides and such, and wrap it around your wrist in the wave pool. Simple and easy to use.

Upvote 0

newhorizons1

We took my husband's GoPro a few years back. We got a lot of great photos and videos with it. We even had an attachment so we could wear it on our heads, which made for some great videos on Crush 'n' Gusher. However, my husband already had the GoPro. We didn't purchase it just for this occasion. We haven't gotten much use out of it since. So personally I wouldn't purchase one just for this.

Upvote 0

yensid67

There are some good quality ACTION CAMERAS on the market...Vivitar has a nice one for as low as $30 Just have to look for them and see which one works for you! I am assuming ou will be using Memory Maker for still pics, since its included in your package!?

Upvote 0

Bartledvd

Used go pro on slides and other parts worked great but my wife used one of the pouches with her iphone got some fantastic pics of us just lazing around on lazy river or in wave pool and resort pools infact it was so much easier we didn’t even bring go pro on the last trip

Upvote 0
If it's an iphone you can get a Hitcase. That is what I use when I travel. It basically turns your phone into a Gopro. I've gone skiing, swimming, scuba diving with it. And the best part it is compatible with all gro pro accessories. I especially love the fish eye lens that comes with it. Takes so many cool shots.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom