Camcorders

DisneyMusician2

I try not to carry a camcorder at Disney if I can aviod it. They can get bulky to carry around on some rides and hold all day. If you need one, though, I would recommend one of the mini-DVD camcorders. They are small and the media is easily viewed and transferred to your computer if you aren't a tech wiz. Just an opinion.

Upvote 0

Aurora23

I have a Sony Handycam and I like it very much. It fits in the palm of my hand and it has a 2 1/2 - 3" screen, so I am not looking through a small opening all the time and missing out on things around me. I have heard that the DVD disk-type ones are nice (if you can afford) and to be very careful and format the discs first. If you don't, everything that you "thought" you recorded will not be there. Pretty disappointing.

Upvote 0

TinkNGator

I have a hard dive camcorder that holds up to 20 gb about 9 hours of video its small and light unlike some. its nice and easy to use and hoping to get some great videos this year. :) We have tried the ones with the small vhs tapes but the camcorder was bulky and we never felt like carrying it. Good luck and hope you find something that works for you

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom