Call for room requests?

disneyfireman

Yes. We always book on the phone. And then you can call the hotel direct. Not the regular Disney reservations line. I also have heard people faxing. We almost always get a free upgrade also. I just ask when we check in at the resort. Get a preferred location but pay for standard.

DisneyJoe

Yes. We always book on the phone. And then you can call the hotel direct. Not the regular Disney reservations line. I also have heard people faxing. We almost always get a free upgrade also. I just ask when we check in at the resort. Get a preferred location but pay for standard.
FYI - the numbers you call where the CM answers with the hotel name "Hello, Disney's Pop Century Resort" are CM's in a Call Center who have resources available to them to handle many issues, schedule maintenance, call housekeeping for you, make notes on your reservation 5 days or less prior to your arrival, etc. These CMs will put you thru to the actual front desk IF they determine that it is something that they cannot handle.

We always tell our clients if they are onsite and there is something wrong with their room and they want satisfaction, don't call this number or use the phone in the room and then wait, you will be much happier if you walk to the front desk and make your request in person.

ninjaprincesst

I have never had any success by contacting disney, even for such a small thing as a shower seat for my handicap Dad, however, everytime I have used touringplans.com I have got the exact room requested or one exactly like the room requested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom