California Grill/ Dining

Pixiedust30

Hey everyone- my boyfriend and I will be back in Disney on June 22. We were down in MArch- This will be our 6th trip in just 3 years. Last time we stayed at the Poly this time will be our 2nd stay at the Contemporary- We love dining in Disney. Our favorites are California Grille, Narcoosies, Yachtsman, Wolfgang Pucks. Does any one know if the new menues are available for these restaurants or will they be available by our next trip June22-25. Also we definitley love the Tonga Toast at Kona's for breakfast- any other ideas for breakfast and where do you guys eat. See you in Disney!! :cool: Oh yeah- Walter is the best waiter on Disney Property- If you go to the California Grille, request him he loves new faces and really cares about his diners.!!:sohappy:

Stitch79

I believe the menu at California Grill is constantly changing but if you go to www.wdwig.com and go to the dining section there are menus to all the restaurants. The menus are regularly updated.

My bf and I love the California Grill also, we went for the first time about two weeks ago and we will be back!

:slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

beast

Tonga Toast

Tonga Toast is banana stuffed sourdough bread, rolled in cinnamon-sugar. You can try it at the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom