Cake Pops!!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Has anyone been to WDW recently and happen to notice if there have been any cake pops to be found? We used to be able to find cake pops at the Confectionary, Big Top Circus and Zuris Sweets in AK. I have seen some pics of the Confectionary lately and it seems they have made snacks pretty standard across the parks now. That's my sisters favorite snack and she usually brings 5-6 home with her. Sadly she may not get to this time! :(

Has anyone been to WDW recently and happen to notice if there have been any cake pops to be found? We used to be able to find cake pops at the Confectionary, Big Top Circus and Zuris Sweets in AK. I have seen some pics of the Confectionary lately and it seems they have made snacks pretty standard across the parks now. That's my sisters favorite snack and she usually brings 5-6 home with her. Sadly she may not get to this time! :(
Yes! We stayed at Grand Floridian in February and Gasparilla Grille sold GIANT cake pops in the shape of Cinderella's coach. They were in clear packaging by the checkout. They were moist and rich and yummy!!

The4mousekeeters

We were just there and they are not selling cake pops. The bakery counter employee told me (at Main Street Confectionary) that cake pops are a line-made item by their bakery team so they are not doing that right now. The only thing that is being sold are items not made each day. Things we did not see that are normally there - decorative candy apples, cake pops, dipped marshmallows, dipped sugar cookies and rice krispie treats (only the pre-packaged)... they still have some cupcakes, some chocolate items, some cookies. It is definitely not their usual offerings though. We were only at MK and HS, so I can't comment on what they had at other places. Still some yummy stuff to be found, but just not the amazing stuff they normally have.

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Thanks yall!! My sister is going to riot without cake pops lol There is one on the menu at Gasparilla Grill at GF so we may wander over there to grab a couple. I also see they have a new marshmallow type treat that I haven't seen before. So my sister might have to make do with those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom