Buyout of Disney?

FutureCEO

please...1980's all over again. i don't think Disney will ever be bought and Disney will be back after they build Beastly Kingdom and make a few good movies

Goofster

crazy talk Monsters, Inc is gonna start a huge rise in the Disney Company. It can only go up from here. Monsters, Inc, beastly kingdom, they're all gonna be huge hits for Disney.

epcot71

not gonna happen

yes disney is going through tough timesbut so is everyone else in the country-i dont think there is any company now willing to try to do a hostile takeover of disney.even if times were good and other companies were strong noones taking disney!disney will rebound as they always do during tough times-.even when a hostile bid was made disney took them down and back then the company wasnt even1/10000000 strong as it is today-so if they didnt get disney then-its not gonna happen now
ps-even if someone bought disney nones gonna be stupid enough to change the name or what the company does-that is what makes disney disney-the only difference is who the actual owners of stock .things might change a little but not much.you wont see aol-disney or vivcom disney-it will tun people off
disney is a brand marketed name

wdwmaniac

Disney won't be bought out it is just is in a mid-year crisis. They want to stay kid oriented but they are making movies like Bubble Boy and having flops like Pearl Harbor. They have been slapped in the face by Dreamwork's Sherk and I think Disney got to big of its self. Dreamworks was no competition for awhile and they cut cost on there moives and then were hit with Sherk which might make them work harded. Also there parks are alot of its profits and when this is all over everyone will want ot take trips which will make Disney more popular becasue they will want ot take family trips.

MickeyAve: It would be impossible to buy out Disney, it is such a big company!

It is not impossible to buy Disney.
It just would take alot of money and regulations to be passed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom