Buying WDW stuff from Home

MagicalMonorail

Original Poster
I just got back from WDW, and I bought a ton of souvenirs. There were a few more things that I would have liked to buy though. I saw on Allearsnet that you could call WDW merchandise and buy items there. I just wanted to know if they have a website that you can look at the pictures on. Also, how expensive is this? If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

DanStat

MagicalMonorail said:
I just got back from WDW, and I bought a ton of souvenirs. There were a few more things that I would have liked to buy though. I saw on Allearsnet that you could call WDW merchandise and buy items there. I just wanted to know if they have a website that you can look at the pictures on. Also, how expensive is this? If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

You have to have a general idea of what you want if you call WDW Mail Order. The cost is the cost of the item plus shipping. Try www.mainstreetmegastore.com. They are very overpriced, but it can give you an idea of what you want.

GoofyFan1

I have had very good results with WDW.mail.order@DISNEYWORLD.COM. If you describe the article or (HaHa) have the bar code they can ship it to you. Anything you see in the parks can be sent to you. You can also call WDW and talk with a real live person. They are very helpful. My 8 year old bought me Mickey yellow feet slippers for Christmas, with mom's help.

Good Luck. :wave:

paul436

MagicalMonorail said:
I just wanted to know if they have a website that you can look at the pictures on.
They do not have a website or catalog that you can look at picutres. It can be helpful if you tell them what shop you saw the item in. That helps narrow it down.

My daughter (6 at the time) had gotten a Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy on our last trip and it somehow didn't get packed (these items sometimes get left in the bed and taken out with the laundry). We called and told them what it looked like and what store we had bought it in and 3 weeks later we had the same exact stuffed Pooh! We told my daughter he found his way all the way. It was priceless. Needless to say I was now officially "The Best Dad Ever". :king:

mrtoad

I have ordered several items most with no issues. But the one time I did was a major pain. I collect Disney watches and mid 90s when my wife and I were in WDW we saw a Swiss Army watch that also had the little Mickey icon on it. I did not purchase it because I did not have enough money. So that Christmas my wife called and ordered it for me from the actual store which was in Comuncore (not sure of the spelling) in EPCOT. She bought the watch which was $275.00 plus shipping. The CM rang it up and with everyting was in the $300.00 range. Well the CM realized she charged my wife tax and was not suppose to becuase she was out of state. So she cancels the sale and re-rings it up without tax. This time she rang it up twice by accident. So she canceled that one and then rang it up a third time, this time correctly.

The problem was, my wife used our debit card which can be used like a credit card as well. So that night we get a call and it is from our bank Chase asking to see if the charges were legit at a total of around $1200.00. Because it was used as a credit card the charge backs took several days. So now we think our card number has been stolen the bank cancel the card, I had to go and fill out paperwork at the bank so they could put emergency money in our account as we had checks out that might bounce. We found out a few days later it the errors of the CM and not a stolen card. MAJOR PAIN. In the end it all worked out but what a mess.

The funny thing was, I surprised my wife with the women's version of the same watch that Christmas which I called and ordered from the World of Disney in DTD. My order had no issues, thank goodness.

Hope I didn't scare you. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom