Buying tickets online + magicbands?

rethea

Original Poster
I hate to be the one to ask another magicband question but I haven't found the answer.
My husband and I used to have annual passes and still have our magic bands. Unfortunately, we are moving out of state later this year and didn't have a lot of use for renewing, so I bought 3-day tickets online. I'm able to make fastpass reservations now that I've bought them, but I assume they're not linked to our magicbands? Do I have to go to DD/the gate to get our passes and link to our bands?

Rob562

A ticket doesn't get linked directly to a Band, but rather everything gets linked to "you" in the MDE database.

So as long as the ticket is linked to you under the Tickets section of MDE, and the Band still shows up under Magic Bands and Cards, then you're all set. Even if you have 6 different MagicBands linked to your profile and only one ticket, the entrance scanner will still look up your 3-day ticket no matter which of those 6 Bands you scan.

-Rob

rethea

Original Poster
That's good news, but then there's no check for my Florida residency, is there? I'm used to having to show my license when picking up at will call.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom