Buying Park Tickets?

Justin Doggett

Original Poster
Ok so i have 16 days before i arrive at disneyworld and i have not ordered any tickets yet i am wondering how long does it take for them to arrive to your home if i order them tomorro and is there a way to pick your tickets up there or how does that work out. I have only looked on Disneyworlds websites for tickets is there a cheaper alternative for a 4 day ticket. Thanks Disney Friends

Gt2BtheGoodLife

I've never ordered tickets from Disney but I've heard that 14 days is the best way to go to be safe. I know they have a willcall but I'm not sure how it works (Have you looked at the e-ticket option?) and as for a cheaper alternative to a 4 day ticket past the Disney price? Don't. If the ticket isn't bought from Disney it could be an invalid ticket and you'd be out the money you 'saved' plus the price of a regular ticket.

Long story short, my reply is of almost no help except for buy tickets through Disney only to be sure you are getting the real deal. Orange County PD has been cracking down on illegal ticket sales but they're still out there.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You can buy them when you get there. If you're staying on site, you can buy your tickets when you check in at your resort and they'll add them to your Keys to the World cards [you room keys]. You can also buy them at any of the parks, at MK the tickets at sold at the TTC or at Guest Relations near the park entrance, the rest are all right outside the parks. You can also buy them at Guest Relations at DTD.

There a a few discount ticket sellers that are reputable. Maple Leaf tickets is one. Their 4-day base ticket costs $2.64 less per adult and you get a fifth day free. A 4-day Hopper ticket will cost $6.35 less per adult. I don't know how long it takes to get tickets from them.

Justin Doggett

Original Poster
ok thanks
I've never ordered tickets from Disney but I've heard that 14 days is the best way to go to be safe. I know they have a willcall but I'm not sure how it works (Have you looked at the e-ticket option?) and as for a cheaper alternative to a 4 day ticket past the Disney price? Don't. If the ticket isn't bought from Disney it could be an invalid ticket and you'd be out the money you 'saved' plus the price of a regular ticket.

Long story short, my reply is of almost no help except for buy tickets through Disney only to be sure you are getting the real deal. Orange County PD has been cracking down on illegal ticket sales but they're still out there.
Ok cool i found out about will call just now so i will order them in advance and pick them up when i go to the park at the ticket sales. I would go ahead and order them but it might be risky on my time frame. And for getting cheaper tickets i wasnt sure and i appreciate you giving me the heads up to avoid them.

Justin Doggett

Original Poster
You can buy them when you get there. If you're staying on site, you can buy your tickets when you check in at your resort and they'll add them to your Keys to the World cards [you room keys]. You can also buy them at any of the parks, at MK the tickets at sold at the TTC or at Guest Relations near the park entrance, the rest are all right outside the parks. You can also buy them at Guest Relations at DTD.

There a a few discount ticket sellers that are reputable. Maple Leaf tickets is one. Their 4-day base ticket costs $2.64 less per adult and you get a fifth day free. A 4-day Hopper ticket will cost $6.35 less per adult. I don't know how long it takes to get tickets from them.
Ok i will keep that in mind next time i go this time im staying offsite to save a little money for the second half of our vaction at the beach. But we had to at least get a day at each park before we go to the ocean.

luv

I forget what it is called, but there are windows at each park, outside the turnstiles (duh) where you can pick them up. At MK and Epcot, the windows are off to the right...at Epcot, it's the one set back, way off to the right. At DS and AK, they're off to left. That's where I've always had to go for Will Call stuff, anyway.

There are places online where you can order them a few (seriously, like a couple bucks) cheaper, but I don't know if you'd get them in time.

LarryMorris

I've never ordered tickets from Disney but I've heard that 14 days is the best way to go to be safe
a93.jpg

maryszhi

Ok so i have 16 days before i arrive at disneyworld and i have not ordered any tickets yet i am wondering how long does it take for them to arrive to your home if i order them tomorro and is there a way to pick your tickets up there or how does that work out. I have only looked on Disneyworlds websites for tickets is there a cheaper alternative for a 4 day ticket. Thanks Disney Friends
if you are staying on property, you can redeem / buy it at conierge/guest services at the hotel. if you want to redeem them at the park, just go to the ticket booth or guest services.

Justin Doggett

Original Poster
if you are staying on property, you can redeem / buy it at conierge/guest services at the hotel. if you want to redeem them at the park, just go to the ticket booth or guest services.
I am picking them up the day i get there from the park. I am staying offsite this time and actually saved over 700 dollars so im pretty happy

Goofyernmost

The last ticket I bought last March was a 10 day park hopper. I ordered on-line via the Disney.com website. In the past I had them send it to my home. This time they added a $5.00 charge to mail it to me. No brainer, I picked it up in Guest Relations at DTD, but buying them at the gate wouldn't take any time at all. There's never a line that I remember at the ticket booths. To be honest it is the same price purchased when you get there as ordered ahead of time. If you are a member of AAA, which I am, I could have saved almost $60.00 if I had purchased through them. Unfortunately, I didn't even think about it until after I had purchased them on-line.

Justin Doggett

Original Poster
The last ticket I bought last March was a 10 day park hopper. I ordered on-line via the Disney.com website. In the past I had them send it to my home. This time they added a $5.00 charge to mail it to me. No brainer, I picked it up in Guest Relations at DTD, but buying them at the gate wouldn't take any time at all. There's never a line that I remember at the ticket booths. To be honest it is the same price purchased when you get there as ordered ahead of time. If you are a member of AAA, which I am, I could have saved almost $60.00 if I had purchased through them. Unfortunately, I didn't even think about it until after I had purchased them on-line.
So your saying if i wait and just go to the gate and buy a 4 day ticket and use my aaa card i can get them cheaper?

Goofyernmost

So your saying if i wait and just go to the gate and buy a 4 day ticket and use my aaa card i can get them cheaper?

No..don't do that. You have to go directly to an AAA office. It won't work at the ticket booth. I was saying that ordering on-line at Disney or waiting and buying them when you get there is the same price. Going to an AAA office will get you the discount, but only there. Sorry for the confusion!

Justin Doggett

Original Poster
No..don't do that. You have to go directly to an AAA office. It won't work at the ticket booth. I was saying that ordering on-line at Disney or waiting and buying them when you get there is the same price. Going to an AAA office will get you the discount, but only there. Sorry for the confusion!
ok awesome i get confused easily lol if i buy them from aaa will i have to wait for them to get delivered to me or do i take them with me the day i go to the office. Just curious because i have 16 days before im leaving and i didnt know if they would be delivered by then

Goofyernmost

ok awesome i get confused easily lol if i buy them from aaa will i have to wait for them to get delivered to me or do i take them with me the day i go to the office. Just curious because i have 16 days before im leaving and i didnt know if they would be delivered by then

I think it depends on what type they are, but I know that for the bigger priced ones they will give you a voucher and you can claim them at guest relations or the ticket booth on the park site. Same as ordering on line, but cheaper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom