Buy Genie plus BEFORE June 8. No more advance purchase!

DisneyfanMA

Original Poster
Mods if this is redundant or old news please delete.

I was informed by my wife last night she had heard something about "buy your Genie plus before June 8". Did some googling. Looks like Disney is making changes (ie: possibly setting a cap on genie plus sales and forcing people to buy it day of park visit - which for the cap at least I think they should).

That said, I am planning to buy my park tickets and reservations NOW because as of June 8 I would not be able to add on Genie plus at time of purchase and would need to wait for day of visit and hope to secure it early. Did I understand the news correctly?

nickys

Premium Member

I was informed by my wife last night she had heard something about "buy your Genie plus before June 8". Did some googling. Looks like Disney is making changes (ie: possibly setting a cap on genie plus sales and forcing people to buy it day of park visit - which for the cap at least I think they should).

That said, I am planning to buy my park tickets and reservations NOW because as of June 8 I would not be able to add on Genie plus at time of purchase and would need to wait for day of visit and hope to secure it early. Did I understand the news correctly?

Yes you have understood correctly.

It is being discussed in the main Genie+ thread, but no harm in making it more prominent.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Yep here is the original news item and a link to the thread talking about this one :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom