busses and times that they leave

Rory Mitchell

Original Poster
Doesn anyone know what time most shuttles from Hotels in the orlando area leave walt disney world?

Im going next year and want to stayu till the very end and see the fireworks ect... I hope that most hotles busses leave later too. thanks

troberts1

I hope they are better then the resort buses where in May.we waited over 1 hr on a bus.normally its 15-20 minutes but thr bus schedule was a mess this year.

niteobsrvr

Originally posted by Rory Mitchell
Doesn anyone know what time most shuttles from Hotels in the orlando area leave walt disney world?

Im going next year and want to stayu till the very end and see the fireworks ect... I hope that most hotles busses leave later too. thanks

You will need to contact the hotel at which you are staying to inquire about their bus schedules. Every Hotel is different and Disney has nothing to do with bus schedules for outside Hotels. Also, if you were interested in visiting DOwntown Disney/Pleasure Island, please keep in mind that very few, if any, outside hotels service this area.

Another note, Outside hotels do not run extra busses regardless of how many guests are trying to ride. In other words, if you wait until the last bus of the evening and so did everyone else, you may have to find alternate means to return to your hotel if the driver deems the bus to be full.

Full on a non-transit passenger bus, is 1 person per seat. Even if the driver tells you that standing is ok, it is technically illegal to stand on a bus not designed for such. Finally, it is the drivers determination of when the bus is full as he is solely responsible for the vehicle, passengers, and safety.

niteobsrvr

Originally posted by troberts1
I hope they are better then the resort buses where in May.we waited over 1 hr on a bus.normally its 15-20 minutes but thr bus schedule was a mess this year.

From what location were you departing? What time of day was it? What was your destination?

troberts1

All Star Sports May 18th thru May 24th the schedules were terrrible that week,alot of people were complaining.every other year the bus schedule was good,but I think Disney was falling apart this year with the bus and other minor repairs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom