IcicleM

Original Poster
1. New Years
2. The 4th of July
3. Christmas
4. Thanksgiving
5. Easter
6. Halloween

Ironically, Spring Break is more busy than half of the Summer. I recommend going to Disney during late August or early September. I've been to Disney World during all of the those seasons, and I noticed, especially, during New Year's/Eve and on the 4th of July, that during the fireworks in the Magic Kingdom, people will sit down the whole of mainstreet and crowd the streets completely. The Cast Members then create a series of long and winding rope mazes around mainstreet. So, at that time, it's best to try and get on a ride (if you've already seen the fireworks) or head to Frontierland/Adventureland and stand on the bridge over-looking the water. You can hear the same music and watch the same fireworks, and the magic is still there.

For some reason, when I went to Disney World this July 2nd-10th, there were A LOT of Brazillian Soccer teams or Brazillian field trips going on, and it was very very crowded with them and the rest of the people. I'm not sure if they go every year, but it's something to look out for when planning your trip.

Thanksgiving is a great time to visit because yes, it is actually cooler, and all the Christmas stuff is up, and they do a lot of the same celebrations and events they do around Christmas time. It isn't until early December, though, when they start handing out Hot Chocolate around the park (for free, I believe).

Halloween isn't all too busy, but it's still a holiday, and Disney World shops do their Halloween celebration (which is ending at the end of this Halloween) and they hand out candy. Again, plan your trips for early November, and early December. After Thanksgiving, the people leave the parks, and people are able to jump right on rides.

surfsupdon

Even tho my family knows New Years and Christmas are TOPS in crowds, we always find our selves back there. It's been 4 years in a row, and we cannot imagine spending New Years anywhere else for the time being.

Easter week was also a classic, geesh, I think we've gone over Easter for maybe 12 family vacations, followed by 4 for New Years, and one for 4th/July, and a handful in May amd November.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom