Busch Garden's food prices

ArielLover

Original Poster
Any idea where to get an up to date list on prices, trying to decide if their food deal is a good deal or not.

MattC

I'd try their website. I think I have seen prices there before. For us the meal deal wasn't worth it, but we usually only eat lunch and maybe a snack at the park. If you are planning to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner and everyone in your party wants their own meal. I would say it's worth it.

nepalostparks

The park's website does not post the prices. Most entrees range between $9 and $12, with a few specialty items (especially those at the Smokehouse) a few dollars more. Those specialty items are either not included in the all day plan, or are available for a small upcharge.

Like the poster said above, if you eat three meals, it's worth it. You can also get just a drink or snack at the participating locations as well, which ads to the value. It's definitely a better deal in the summer season when the park is open longer and more locations/service lines are open. If you eat two meals or eat light, you'll probably at best break even if not lose a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom