build your own...

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
We've got Potato Head, My little Pony, and Star Wars. What would you like to see done next in the "Build your own..." thing? I vote for a "Build your own GI Joe" Have a 12" GI Joe and give him Disney related gear. Mickey hat, pirate gun, pirate sword, prince outfit, pirate outfit, or just dress him as a GI Joe like Disney tourist. I doubt this would ever happen seeing GI Joe has pretty much lost popularity but I'd like to see it.

natalia1681

We've got Potato Head, My little Pony, and Star Wars. What would you like to see done next in the "Build your own..." thing? I vote for a "Build your own GI Joe" Have a 12" GI Joe and give him Disney related gear. Mickey hat, pirate gun, pirate sword, prince outfit, pirate outfit, or just dress him as a GI Joe like Disney tourist. I doubt this would ever happen seeing GI Joe has pretty much lost popularity but I'd like to see it.

Dude, if there was a build your own GI Joe, there would be tire marks from where my husband peeled out of our driveway and drove as fast as he could to Disney to build one:lol:

corrwill

LONG before build-a-bear was the sensation it is today, I wished Disney had a place that you could build a stuffed animal. I always wanted to get a mickey stuffed animal and pick his outfit. I am a BIG fan of theme park mickey in his cute tux. You would be surprised how hard it was to find anything that featured him in his theme park outfit. Today it's a little better, but gosh the possibilities are nearly endless. Just think of the WtPooh ti-ins.

:lol:

This isn't real but for fun I made up a logo. ENJOY!
logo_dis3.jpg

pacochran

That's a great logo:sohappy: .

Great Idea too! Those build a bear and such are very popular I bet that would be popular at WDW.

Of coarse Disney won't use it or the ideas. I've had a couple of ideas and even once sent one in for a product and I got an email back from the Legal Department saying that the email was deleted and all this legal jumble of words. They acted like I was trying to make money from them, alls I wanted them to do was make the item so I and others could buy it.

cyberbro

I like the GI Joe idea but

I like the GI Joe idea but can we give him some army type weapons and army outfits so he doe not get beat up by Barbie? You forgot the GI part, you are making him "Disney Joe".

I could settle for him to have a Mickey Tattoo.

dreamscometrue

During our trip last year, we enjoyed building our own Potato Head. Can you still do this anywhere at WDW or have these all been replaced with build your own ________?

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
LONG before build-a-bear was the sensation it is today, I wished Disney had a place that you could build a stuffed animal. I always wanted to get a mickey stuffed animal and pick his outfit. I am a BIG fan of theme park mickey in his cute tux. You would be surprised how hard it was to find anything that featured him in his theme park outfit. Today it's a little better, but gosh the possibilities are nearly endless. Just think of the WtPooh ti-ins.

:lol:

This isn't real but for fun I made up a logo. ENJOY!
logo_dis3.jpg

That's a freakin' awesome logo... are you a graphic designer?

Scar Junior

How about a build your own Tigger Rock'em Sock'em game. You can pit Tigger against various (infamous) people in Disney culture: infamous guests, Disney employees (CEOs), protesters, etc.

During our trip last year, we enjoyed building our own Potato Head. Can you still do this anywhere at WDW or have these all been replaced with build your own ________?

You can still Build your Own Potato Head. When we went in December, we bought six boxes of them! Kinda sad, but we wanted all of the outfits/accessories. Now we have a whole plastic tub filled with Potato pieces.....sort of a potato soup. My 22 month old DD loves it though!

dreamscometrue

Thanks for the info. We had fun doing the potato head thing last December. My wife saw it as a personal mission to see how many potato head parts she could cram into those little boxes. We have potato heads at a few locations around the house (notice my avatar?).

Have fun planning your 2008 trip. That is always such a fun thing to do. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom