Bugs in the Gran Fiesta Tour?

The Battletoad

Original Poster
Has anyone else ever experienced being bitten by a nasty bug on this ride? On my last trip to said ride near the end of the boat ride I felt some sort of bug on my lag. I tried to get rid of it, but apparently I was too late as the bug had already bitten me. At first I passed it off, thinking that it may have been a mosquito due to them being rampant in Florida. But as the day went on, it eventually turned into some huge mark, which resulted in my going to the infirmary. Now, I am not entirely sure what exactly it was, but I assume it was a spider of sorts. Does anyone know what bug it may have been? Has anyone else experienced something like this on this ride?

Rinx

I've seen roaches on that ride on more than one occasion but that's as much as I can contribute to your questions.

DManRightHere

Nope! Never been bitten in Gran Fiesta!

There are lots of bugs in Florida that could have caused this type of reaction, they didn't have any clue at the infirmary?

rsoxguy

I remember eating at a restaurant in Boston while on vacation a few years ago during the month of August. It was near the waterfront and they had the windows open. My wife and I were shocked because we are from South Florida and it is unthinkable to have an open window with no screen. To our surprise, the ambient temperature was fine and we didn't experience one bug while dining.

In short: it's Florida. It could have been anything. Life goes on.

bethymouse

Nope. Never been bitten in Florida. I get bitten more here where I live than when in Florida.;)
I would think that "bugs" like that kind of "icky" water, so I wonder if anyone has seen "bugs" on IASW, The Land, Pirates, Liberty Square Riverboat, and so on...;)

ratherbeinwdw

I wasn't bitten on Gran Fiesta, but I did get bitten by a spider on the launch going from Poly to MK and my husband was bitten by a spider at MK. The one that bit him was large enough, that when it fell on him, the person behind him saw it and tried to get it off before it bit him. It was just too late. It landed and bit him almost immediately. It fell out of the tree at the entrance. It was just a freak thing.

JIMINYCR

Disneys being overrun by bugs????? Oh no. They are beginning the first wave of the attack.
  • When you battle 6 trillion enemies that will eat you alive, there are only two rules... EVERYONE FIGHTS. NO ONE QUITS.
  • Mankind just became an endangered species
  • Forget the insecticide, bring on the nukes
39dced254bfd34688f474668ea56bc8e.jpg

MV5BOTE3MDAyNTM4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcxNDI4OA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Jahona

Disneys being overrun by bugs????? Oh no. They are beginning the first wave of the attack.
  • When you battle 6 trillion enemies that will eat you alive, there are only two rules... EVERYONE FIGHTS. NO ONE QUITS.
  • Mankind just became an endangered species
  • Forget the insecticide, bring on the nukes
39dced254bfd34688f474668ea56bc8e.jpg

MV5BOTE3MDAyNTM4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcxNDI4OA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Flick taught me that bugs are friends.....
Anyways I've never had an issue on Grand Fiesta Tour but I was stung by weevil wasps at our resort a few weeks ago. Landscapers disturbed them and they were swarming right outside my room and by the quiet pool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom