Brother Bear "Rutt & Tuke's Commentary"!

Woody13

Original Poster
I really liked Brother Bear. It's a good Disney movie. However, when Rutt & Tuke do their commentary on this movie, it is truly hilarious. Disney really let Rutt & Tuke speak their minds. If you haven't seen it yet, then just settle in with some popcorn, ice cubes and few hunks of salmon. Oh, and feel free to pause the movie if you have to go to the bathroom.:lol:

ISTCrew20

It was extremely funny...

*Great Spirits Music starts* "Hey Rutt...Did you put on a cd?"

*the 3 brothers are in the water with the whales* "Eh, Just another plug for Nemo ... Or maybe Seaworld"

General Grizz

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
It was extremely funny...

*Great Spirits Music starts* "Hey Rutt...Did you put on a cd?"

*the 3 brothers are in the water with the whales* "Eh, Just another plug for Nemo ... Or maybe Seaworld"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL!!

MKCustodial

I love commentaries like this. The one with Gonzo and Rizzo from Muppets in Space is hilarious, they go on for like 5 minutes talking about what a great actor a shrubbery by the side of the road was... :lol:

Woody13

Original Poster
Originally posted by JBSLJames
We just bought it, I hope to see it tonite. I assume that they are the same actors as Bob and Doug McKenzie????

Yes, same actors. "Bob and Doug McKenzie" are really actors Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas. With your great sense of humor, you'll get a real kick out of Rutt & Tuke's Commentary.:lol:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by Woody13
Yes, same actors. "Bob and Doug McKenzie" are really actors Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas. With your great sense of humor, you'll get a real kick out of Rutt & Tuke's Commentary.:lol:

Buddy of mine and I went to a Halloween party our senior year dressed up like Bob and Doug. That was in the heyday of the "Great White North"

Thanks for the comment:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom